l98l You're An Idiot

"I'll kill him," your father says as soon as your mother explained everything that has happens but you mother just hugs him, holding him. She haven't been in his arms for so long.

"Later..." she says which made your father sigh but hold her tight. "Does me having one eye bothering you?" your mother ask anxiously but your father shakes his head and holds her tighter.

"I don't care," he tells her because he loves her. He's happy to even have her in his arms again and this time he's not going to let her out of his sight.

"My own daughter couldn't recognize me..." Your mother says feeling hurt that you couldn't recognize her and how she couldn't say it. It hurt her.

Your father breaks the hug. He continues to hold her but just had to put a little bit f space between himself and his wife as he wanted to look at her, "You have to understand that (Name) was so young when she last saw you and the last time she saw you wasn't such a happy memory and you look different now. She only has her memories and pictures that can remind her of you but why didn't you just tell her?" he ask which made her sigh.

"I don't know... Maybe I was scared... I mean, how do you tell your daughter who thought she saw you die is still alive and always has been?" she says which made her husband nod in understatement.

"Our Monkey Bear is pretty smart. She'll find out and then sooner she knows the better. Everyone here is going to need to know because I'm not planing to let you out of my sight," he tells her which made her nod.

"I want to see her again and hold her without her pushing me away," your mother tells him with a small giggle.

"Push you away?" your father question and she smiles.

.

.

.

 "Mitsuo, you should know by now that I am in no mood to be said that I am wrong. I am right and you should just agree before I head over to the kitchen and grab a frying pan and hit you with it until I hit you some common sense," you tell Mitsuo as you wrap with a blanket like a burrito and sitting on the couch.

You look extremely comfortable and you don't want to move or get out of the blanket.

"And I won't hesitate to dump your ass this second and give (Name) shoes to beat your ass with. Being Spanish and Japanese aren't good combination so when it comes to whooping yo ass, that's something I'm going to let (Name) do," Anthony tells his boyfriend as he leaves his side to sit down next to you as he takes your side instead of his.

"I just don't understand what's so wrong with it," Mitsuo tries to defend himself.

"It's pineapple on pizza!" you and Anthony both yell at the same time.

"It's delicious!" Mitsuo says thinking it will change his boyfriend and close friend's idea about that topping on pizza but you and Anthony just look at him with a disappointed look.

"Anthony, my chancla please," you ask and Anthony nods getting up to actually get it.

"NO!" Mitsuo says knowing that that's a deadly weapon so he gets up and tackles his boyfriend on the couch which made you roll your eyes with a smile as you found them extremely adorable but seeing them being all cute made young your knees and lower your head.

Your anxiety is rushing in. Now you're all worry and scared. You're wondering how Kei is doing. Is everything okay with him? Is he safe? Is everyone safe and okay? You were scared and worried and it's eating you alive.

He hasn't called you nor texted you which made you even more anxious.

It's past midnight, you should go to bed but you don't want to. Your mind won't let you. You let out a sigh and then your phone vibrated which made you look at it. Your eyes widen noticing that it's a text from Kei.