l90l Man, Sex Must Be Great

"It's starting to get more and more dangerous, Hoseok," you tell him as you cross your arms.

"I know but what can we do?" Hoseok ask you as he lets out a sigh.

Lately, you and Hoseok have been having trouble to meet and talk or even going out at all. Hoseok family have been doing so many trouble and problems that they're on the news. His face along with a few of his man is on TV.

Your family is the same as well. People are being more cautious now meaning if they took a good look at you, they would know who you are. Hoseok has been having trouble seeing his mother or girlfriend.

And to make things worst, he has some of his men following him and you as well, your grandfather set it up. He's wondering what you're up to and has people following you. Right now, you and Hoseok were able to get away secretly and meet up.

"Well, we need to figure something out quickly before our family gets into a serious war zone and if that happens..."

"Everyone dies," Hoseok finishes your sentence.

You nod, "Exactly. We lose everything. Everything our family have built to the top will crumble. I don't have any siblings. I'm going to take over my father's business when I come of age but I can take it from him once I'm eighteen. You, on the other hand, have an older brother who your father hates because he's gay so you'll be taking over and we don't take over until we're eighteen and that's in two years and we don't have that much time," you tell him.

Hoseok nods and sighs as he agree with you, "Your father trusts you. Mine doesn't. My father is a baster. I can take over once we reach of age but there's a chance he won't let me. And just like you said, we don't have two years. Well, be at war by then. My father is already look for a suitable wife for me," Hoseok tells you, a feeling you understand as your grandfather did it with you.

"Listen, we both have someone who we care and love for so much who shouldn't be part of this but we need to think of something to slow down the progress until we can think of something," you tell him.

"I agree," Hoseok says. You both go quiet, thinking for a second, "Wait, I think I know how to buy time," he tells you and you look at him with an expression that's saying to go ahead and say what's on your mind.

"My father had a person locked up. A woman as it would be her screams I would hear from time to time. She would be tortured pretty badly. She has been for years but I'm surprised how she haven't talked or became emotionless," he explains which made you feel bad for the woman.

"What about her?" you ask.

"Well, I don't know much about her. My father kept me away from the room she's in. From the floor she's in. Security was tight to make sure no one gets in or out. She had to be important to my father as he has kept her for years but a few weeks ago, she escaped," Hoseok says.

"Why was she there for so long? Why didn't he just kill her?" you ask.

"I don't know but I heard him yell at her a couple of times. She has information he wants but she wasn't willing to give and said she rather die then talk and he promised her that she will, in front of her family and to the world but before she kills her, she'll kill her daughter in front go her," Hoseok explains which made you feel disgusted.

"But because of her escape, my father has been very eager on getting her back so if I'm able to talk to him, I might be able to put his whole focus on getting the woman back then attack your family but you need to find something to distract yours," Hoseok says and you nod.

"I have an idea but can I ask something?" Hoseok nods, "Are you going to catch her and bring her back to that hell? Like, was she someone innocent or someone who deserves that torture?" you ask.