l53l I'll Miss You, Kitten

"Yamaguchi, I can explain," you tell him as you raise your hands to show him, to ask him to not panic or do anything that will get you caught.

"(N-Name), are... are a Shiwakita? You're in the Shiwakita family? You're (Name) Shiwakita?!" Yamaguchi panics.

"Shhh!" You whisper yell, "You'll wake the others up! Please, I'll explain everything. I'll tell you what you want to know but please, don't freak out or yell," you ask of him.

This seriously can't be happening to you right. This is NOT what you need right now. First Kuroo and Bokuto and now Yamaguchi? Is there someone else that is eavesdropping right that you should be worried about?

You take a step forward, towards Yamaguchi but he takes a step back, almost as if he's scared of you... It's a reaction you expect but then again, Kuroo and Bokuto didn't react this way.

"Are you...?" he ask okay.

"Yes, Yamaguchi, yes but please let's talk about this. Outside or on the roof. Somewhere private, please," you beg.

Yamaguchi looks around and then back at you. You run your hands through your hair frusterated This is seriously not what you need. Not in the morning. You look at Yamaguchi and he nods. You both went somewhere private and you made sure no one else was awake.

You kept your distance from Yamaguchi so that he doesn't have to be scared of anything. "You... You really look like her..." Yamaguchi points out.

You let out a small sarcastic laugh as uo cross your arms and lean your back on a wall, "That's because I am her, Yamaguchi. You're a smart guy so, me denying it would be pointless. You know how I really look and you know my name..."

"I..." Yamaguchi is completely speechless. He has no idea what to say in these situations. What do you even say in these situations?

"Surprised?" you ask as you look at him and he just looks the other way, avoiding your gaze but he nods. Just what was he doing awake at this hour? "Yamaguchi, I care about you. I really do, as a friend but for my sake and the others, please don't tell anyone about this. Who I am. It has to be a secret or... Just, please," you ask of him.

"I... (Name)... I...why haven't you told us? Don't you trust us? I mean, this is a serious thing. You're a Shiwakita. (Name) Shiwakita," Yamaguchi repeat. He's really in a state of shock.

"Yes, I know who I am but you need to calm down. Take deeps breaths. I'm still human you know. Yamaguchi, this isn't something easy to talk about. I can't just go up to everyone and be like, Hey, I'm a Shiwakita but not any Shiwakita, (Name) Shiwakita. The most violent, dangerous and riches group out there and next in line to take over," you explain and it's true. You'll be crazy if you ever introduced yourself like that to anyone and by Yamaguchi's expression, you're right.

Yamaguchi still doesn't know how to respond which makes you nervous and frustrated at the same time, "Look, right now I need you to work with me on this. Yamaguchi, I need you to say something or ask something."

"I... (Name) I don't know what to say or ask. What am I supposed to do in this situation? I never once thought I would have a friend that's part of a mafia! What does that make me? A victim? A friend? A tool? Was this friendship real or were you using all of us?" Yamaguchi asks still being confused at the whole thing.

"I would ever! I just wanted to live a normal life before I have to return to the one I was born in! Yamaguchi, you think I wanted this!? Meeting all of you was the most exciting and best thing that has ever happened to me for the longest time. I didn'T fake anything nor have I ever used any of you, heck, I kept my identity a secret to protect all of you and I'm even planning on leaving to protect you guys, all of you because I care," you tell him with a frustrated tone as you stopped leaning against the wall.