l108l Any Other I should Worry About?

{What's your favourite music genre? Well... Here's the thing with me, I like any. All even. For me, music is music. I just love it and willing to listen to anything at all. I'm not picky with the music and I don't really care if the music is in another language I can't understand, as long as it's able to get me dancing (secretly in my room) or make my finger dance, then I'm okay with it.}

{Now back to the story.}

{P.S, Plz don't kill me XD}

"Kei!!" Akiteru and Akira, Kei's mother, yell when Kei walk through the door. They were worried about him when they saw on the news what's going on outside.

"Oh thank god you're okay," Akira says as she hugs her son.

"We were worried about you," Akiteru tells his brother as he also hugs him.

"I don't understand, what's going on?" Kei ask which made his brother and mother look at each other and then back at him.

"You... You don't know?" Akira ask and Kei looks at her with an expression saying, Does it look like I know?

Soon, all three of them walk to the living room and Kei sees what's going on on the news which widen his eyes.

Oh God, he hope you're okay.

He feels so useless...

.

.

.

X drives to the a construction sight. Now it's late, it's the evening. Hours have passed and everything is just one big fucking mess. Everyone is involved and the situation is bigger than it should be.

X stops the car and gets out of it, he's wearing the same clothing he was wearing when he asked Soleil to marry him. He has a gun on him and as he got out of his car, there were people there already but they were all dressed up as construction workers but X knew...

He knew they weren't construction workers. There were many of them and he was on his own. Ray informed him about it, told him how he's okay but how he should go her he's fiancee but because X was so focus on getting her back, he didn't say anything to anyone except for, "I'm getting her back."

X walks in, wanting to ignore all of them but they stopped doing what they were doing and grab some weapons. One of them throws a bag at X, making him take a step back as he uses his arm to defend himself but another guy behind him uses a wood stick and hits his back.

Breaking the wood in half and making X fall on the ground but he balanced himself with the gun but the one who hit him with the bag kicks the gun out of his hand, making him lose balance. X then sees one of them come at him with a shovel which made him get up quickly and back up when the male attacked.

But then another comes with a wooden stick to hit him but X saw it coming which made him dodge it. Another one attacks but before he gets a chance to hit X, X kicks him in the chest, making the male fall back but at the same time another attacks.

X tries using some as a shield, he tries to fight back but every attack, there's always someone else there. Soon, one of them hits him in the head with the wooden stick, breaking it and another did the same thing, making X walk backwards with dizziness.

The male uses this chance to attack him. He kicks X in the chest, making him fall back. He's on the ground, trying to get back up. His head bleeding and his wound reopen. He looks at him with bloodlust, wanting to kill all of them.