l93l Bedroom?

"Sir, please rethink this," the secretary tell her boss as she tries to stop him from going in the conference room.

"Do as I say," he tells her which made her flitch but she doesn't step down.

"Sir, you'll be destroying million of innocence life. It will trace back to you--"

The boss grabs the woman by the neck angrily, "Well, kill them is you have to and if you see any of those fuckers. Anyone of the Shiwakita house hold, order them to kill. Do you understand?!" he tells her who nods as fear shows in her eyes. "Good, now go!" he tells her as he forcefully push her away.

The woman looks at him and then walks away. She tried doing him a favour. Tried to make him rethink things but he decided not to listen so whatever happens to him happens.

She walks out just like the rest of the people in the building is.

The man walks in the conference room. At the head of the large table, the chair is facing the other way but when he walked in, someone was on that chair and turned around so that they can look at the man.

Once the boss saw who was sitting on that chair, his eyes goes wide open. "Don't know know it's impolite to keep a girl waiting?" you ask with a smile as you look at him who's shaking in fear.

He's about to turn around and run out but the door closes showing Mitsuo holding a baseball bat as he's wearing a mask along with a hat.

The man then looks back at you with fear, "Come on," you say, "Take a seat and let's talk," you say as you point at the chair that's on the other side of the table, far from you but close to Mitsuo.

Of course, you weren't the only one here. You and Mitsuo are children doing the jobs f the adults.  The room is wired, you have some of your father's man with you. They are listening in and there are some outside of the office.

The man can scream for help but no one will hear him nor will they be able to come and save him and if he tries to call for help, Mitsuo's bat will attack.

You smirk as you watch him sit down in fear as you sit back on the chair and put your feet on the table.

.

.

.

"Yes, I'm fine," Soleil says on the phone, "No, I'm okay. Stop worrying. This is my problem, I'll take care of it. Focus on yourself and please, just be careful," Soleil tells Jonathan.

"Okay. Once I'm done over here, I'm coming right over to check up on you and Lucien," Jonathan says and Soleil hums in responds. She then hang-up and put her phone away

She then walks in one of the hospitals room. The one her sister is staying. Soleil walks in and closes the door behind her. She sees how her sister is laying on the bed with so many machine hocked on her.

It's what's keeping her alive.

Her sister is still not awake. The doctors were able to stabilize her body but they couldn't save her. Right now, Lucien is still suffering. She's not even breathing, the machines are what is helping her be able to breath. It's what's keeping her alive.

Once Soleil woke up and cried on X, they didn't talk or say anything to each other, instead, she got out so talk to the doctors about her sister. They told her about the machines on her and everything.

They even told her how they don't know when her sister could wake up and there's a chance she could never. They even gave Soleil the option to pull the plug on her sister and how that would be a better option to how her sister wouldn't suffer anymore.