l96l Take Me With You

You ignored their shocked expression as you looked around. You saw a small television which made you face Hoseok, "Can we turn that on?" you ask him and he nods. You both walked to the television which wasn't that far from where you were standing, just three steps away.

"You don't think they've already published it, do you?" Hoseok ask as he turns it on and puts the news on which is what you needed to have on the tv.

"There were many against that idea. I mean, if they publish those pictures of us it will create panic. If you and I were able to walk out in public normally with no trouble or recognition and they found out about it, they'll be paranoid and not to mention that danger we put everyone in," you explain and Hoseok nods as he cross his arms as he looks at the news.

"I tried to get someone to retrieve those photos but once I get them, my father would want them and he'll know about it which would mean he'll be able to catch you," Hoseok tells you which made you sigh.

"My family is already distracted. We have nothing to worry about for a while so I hope you did your part," you tell him as you look at him and he nods as he looks back at you.

"They putting their full focus on finding her," Hoseok says as he looks at the woman, his mother's friend. You look at her as well, "I hope you have a place to hide because no where is face now. They're looking for you and I'm helping as my cover. I'm not going to bring you back there unless you do anything you're not supposed to," Hoseok warns and she nods as she looks at you which you found extremely weird.

The stranger gets up from her seat and walks towards you which you were weirded out about. Why is she coming towards your direction? Maybe she walking towards Hoseok, you might be misunderstanding things.

She might thank him for getting her out that shit hold. You move aside to let her pass but she stops in front of you which confused you. Her eyes never left you which you found really awkward. Why is she looking at you?

"Hey, what's---" before you could complete your sentence, she hugs you. You have no idea why, even her action surprised Hoseok. "What are you doing?!" you ask as you place your hands on her shoulder and trying to push her away.

You break the hug and look at her and... she's crying. Your eyes widen. Why is she crying? You look at Hoseok and see that he's as confused as you are. You look back at the stranger who's crying, who shedding tears from her right eye.

"(Name)---" the woman gets cut off by your phone ringing which made you turn away from her, well you showed her your side profile as you took out your phone to see who's calling you.

Kei.

"Gotta take this," you tell Hoseok and he nods. You look at the woman weirdly as you answer the call, "Yes?" you respond as you at the ground. He tells you something which confused you, "What do you mean?" you ask confusedly.

Hoseok looks at you wondering what's going on, "If I can't stop convince your cousin from doing what she's doing then I won't stop her. I'm going to have to use her to get what I need," you inform him and Kei has no problem with that but what he tells you next angers you.

"What makes her think that?!" you practically yell in anger. "My mother is dead! So tell her to stay away from that and to not spread any false information on her! Trust me when I tell you, I will not let her shame my mother's name," you tell Kei on the phone.

He then says something to you which calmed you down. You let out a sigh which Kei did hear. He then tells you something which made you smile, "I love you too..." you tell him.

"(Name)," Hoseok says getting your attention. You look at him and he points at the TV. You look at the tv and what you saw widen your eyes.

"Beware of the two individuals. They have both been walking on our streets. How many of us have social with them? How many times have we walked pass them without even knowing it was them? If they could get away with it, them how many more have been doing it? Are they still more out there?" a reporter says showing pictures of you and Hoseok in public.