l10l Libero

You only had about 4 hours of sleep. A lot happened last night. You explained your father about Yamamoto ad he understood his situation but he was also cautious about him. He thinks that it could also be a trap, that he just pretending that he has a family so he can get our location.

You told your father that that wasn't the thing, you could tell that he really misses his family. Yamamoto was really surprised that everyone treated him kindly and not some stranger, they would say hello to him when they see him in the halls or outside of the house.

Yamamoto was told to always be around the house and not leave it. Yamamoto told you and your father where his wife and daughter live, they found them and there finding a way to bring them here.

Before Yamamoto ever worked for Akihito, Yamamoto was a man from the army, he was even a general but he had to leave because of Akihito. Him joining your group was something he gets to chose and not for you to force. He told you that before he makes any decision, he wants to spend the time with his family that he missed.

You were very tired and wondering if you can stay awake during the day. Your alarm was the thing that woke you up and to make sure you woke up and not go back asleep, you placed the alarm somewhere where you have to get up and walk. You grabbed your glasses that was placed on your nightstand. You then got up and walked to the alarm so you can turn it off.

Again, you only had four hours of sleep, you yawn. What's even worst is that you live very far from school so you have to wake up like two hours before normal students usually wake up to go to school. You then turned on the light, your eyes were closed, you didn't want to open them and see the light but you had to open them eventually but you made sure to open them slowly.

After opening your eyes, you grabbed your uniform and went to the washroom so that you can take a shower. After showering and putting in your uniform you got out of the washroom. When you opened the door to get out you saw Mitsuo, he looked very tired.

"Good morning," you tell him.

"Good morning," he says.

"The washroom is all yours," you tell him.

"Thanks," he says. He yawns as he goes in and you yawn as you go out.

You then walk to your room to do your hair. Once in your room, you sat down and did a fishtail.

-Time Skip-

You didn't have time to make your breakfast or even make your lunch... well it's not like you didn't have the time it was just that you were too tired and you didn't want to. Mitsuo's father Okajima, made breakfast both you and Mitsuo and he even made both of your lunches.

"Hey, Mitsuo, you're good to drive?" you ask him.

"If we live then I guess so, if we get into an accident then well... at less you know why we got into an accident," he says.

"Mitsuo?" someone calls him.

"Yamamoto, good morning," Mitsuo says.

"Good morning, I didn't know you went to school," he says.

"Surprise," he says.

"Who's your friend?" Yamamoto asks.

"Oh uhm, this is..." Mitsuo looks at you, asking you if you should tell him who you are or not.

"The name is (Your mom's name)," you tell him.

"Hi," he says.

"Hello, Yamamoto. I don't mean to be rude or anything but we really have to get going," you tell him.