l61l Oh God Yes

The match gets more and more intense. Both teams doing there best to win points and not let the other win more than two points. Sugawara was doing an excellent job. Sure, he's easy to read but at least he's holding himself up.

Kei was doing well getting the one touches and everything.

Your hands were together as if you were praying. You watch the match steadily. You were nervous. Excited. Scared. You were feeling so many emotions at the same time and you were only watching. You weren't the one playing which made you wonder how the players are feeling at this moment.

You watch at how Shiwatorizawa tosses the ball at Ushijima. Kei jumps for the block and Ushijima spike. The spikes touch Kei's hand but the ball goes out but something was different. "An out, well that'S lucky," Kentaro says.

"Something's not right," you tell him as you look at Kei worriedly.

Everyone also seemed to notice that something wasn't right with Kei and once you saw what it was, you start worrying. Kei's hand... It's injured. It must have happened when he touched Ushijima's spike.

The score is only 4 to 7, with Shiwatorizawa in the lead and with an injury like that, they won't let Kei play as they'll send him to the infirmary to recover and the team needs him.

"Ken---"

"Go," he tells you and, you smile and then nod. You then run out to check on Kei. 

Your father sees and gets up from his seat and follows.

You quickly make your way to the halls and see Kei but Yachi, Kiyoko and that man were with him. You watch as they were talking and Kei was about to leave but then the guy tells him something.

Kei listen and then he continues to walk away but you needed to see him. "Kei!" you yell as you run towards him.

Kei looks at you, along with the others, "What are you doing here? I mean, I knew you were here but here-here," he asks.

"You got injured, of course, I'm going to come and check up on you," you tell him.

"(Name)," Yachi says and you look at her but then you look the other way as you assume she must be scared of you but instead you felt a pair of arms around you, "You scared me!" she tells you, "We thought we would never see you again," she tells you and you smile and pat her head.

"I thought the same.," you tell her and she smiles.

You focus back on Kei, "How bad is it?" you ask Kei.

"Well, I'm being pretty useless when it matters the most but you know, after five-set, I'm pretty tired so I guess this is okay as I can rest and relax now. Even though my hand hurts a lot," he tells you as if it was nothing but you could see right through that.

"Kei..." you say looking at him and he knew that you didn't believe anything he said.

"I'm going to the infirmary to get this fix," he says showing you his hand. You watch him leave with Kiyoko. 

You were going to go after him until you were stopped, "(Your Last Name)?" you turn around and face the men.

"Y-Yes?" you say looking at him.

He doesn't know? So she didn't tell him? you wonder.

"I'm Kei's older brother, Akiteru Tsukishima," he says which surprises you.

"O-Oh!" you say, "I-I-I-I, hello!" you say as you bow, "I, um, I'm (Name) and please feel free to call me by my name," you ask him.

"I think he would like it if you were by his side right now," he points out and you nod.