l47l There's No Hope

I apologize for the really late update. I had to take care of a sweet 15 (Quinceanera for Spanish girls). It's like a sweet 16 but 15 for Spanish girls so I had barely any time to write. I also had to catch up on some sleep but here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Listen, that was my cousin! He likes to play and tease a lot and give people the wrong idea! He's sort of a sadist and again he likes to play with the people! Yes, he was in my room and laying beside me but he's just my cousin and being in a relationship with my cousin would just be gross because we're family and plus you already know that I have feelings for you and um, no wait! I don't have feelings for you, forget I said that, I just don't you to misunderstand things because I know how you get when you misunderstand things--" you start really fast as you try to explain yourself, explain the situation until Tsukishima interrupts you.

"(Name)!" Tsukishima says so that he can get your attention.

"Y-Yes?" you say wondering what he wants to say.

"It's um, It's okay. I know that he was playing because you're not the type to let just someone do that..." Tsukishima tells you.

"So you didn't get the wrong idea...?" you ask shyly.

"No... I, um, I didn't..." Tsukishia tells you shyly as well. "I was, um, I was more surprised... I saw your name show up on my phone, seeing you calling me was a..."

"A surprise?" you ask as you try to finish his sentence.

"Yeah... We haven't spoken to each other for a while so yeah, I was surprised..." he tells you softly.

"So why did you answer?" you ask him nervously.

"Because I... Though that you might have called for something important," he tells you.

After Tsukishima told you that, you didn't think of a respond or a question to ask him which made things awkward. "So, um, I should go..." you say something so that this awkward silent would just go away. So that you can bash your head against the wall.

"I lied!" he tells you quickly as he didn't want you to hang up.

"Sorry?" you say as you think you didn't hear him right.

"I lied," he repeats himself.

"About?" you ask.

"Me saying how I answered the call thinking that you had something important to tell me... I actually answered because I thought that you wanted to talk to me as... As we haven't talked to each other for a long time... So, um, let's talk?" he asks nervously. In a tone, you never heard him before. He sounds shy but also nervous.

"Kei... Can I be honest about something?" you ask him and he doesn't say anything but you know you can ask him anything, "I really... Really want to go back to how things used to be... I don't like this... I don't like this one bit... I..." you want to tell him how much you miss him but you can't.

The words won't come out. Your heart is beating fast and your breathing is getting loud. You can heart your heartbeat beating and you're afraid how Tsukishima might be able to hear it. "Kei... I--"

"(Name)! You need to come now!" Sakura says as she opens your door and tells you quickly. She sounds like it's very urgent and that you need to be wherever Sakura needs you to be.

"What's going on?" you ask her as you get up from your bed and lowing your left arm without hanging up.

"It's X, he's injured, badly!" Sakura tells you and you drop your phone.