l79l I'm All Ears

"No," Soleil tells him which did surprise X. He didn't expect her to say no or reject him. She didn't want to spend the night with him. This is only as far as she wanted to go. This is as much as she wanted to do for him. She's not going to take it further and even if they weren't going to do anything and just hang out and talk until they fall a sleep, she own't do it.

Main reason, because of her feelings for him that's she's trying to get over.

The second main reason... She has a client to see in about an hour.

"As much as I would love to, I can't," she tells him as she smiles weakly, wanting to hide the fact that she didn't want to leave but she needed to, "I have a client I need to see so I'll get going now," Soleil tells him.

She then leaves X alone while she goes to her room to get ready. X watches her leave while he question himself what she means she has a client. What kind of client? Business? X then remembers how she's still working at that strip club.

X should ignore it. He already told her that she should quit and leave that job but she didn't. It's her decision. What right does X have to tell her what job she would take or shouldn't. They aren't that close.

Yes, he slept with her and he knows. They kissed and he knows this too. It was just a one time thing, right? No... For X it wasn't. He kissed her. He knows he made the first move. He's the one who leaned in and kissed her.

And she kissed him back. Does he like her? Does he see her that way? X then hits his head and then scratches the back of his head, I'm not a ducking teenager anymore. If I don't like it, I'm going to say it, he tells himself as he makes his way to the room Soleil is staying.

He sees the door opening and sees Soleil walk out. She's wearing a beautiful tight spaghetti strap, cocktail green dress. Her hair on the side and curled. The dress shows the size of her breast, barely covering it and it was short.

She's wearing beautiful expensive earrings which made X question where she got them along with the necklace and bracelets. She's wearing high heels that goes with the dress and her makeup was on point. She's even wearing her contacts.

She's not only beautiful but sexy. Any men would be crazy to reject a woman like her. She'S breathtaking which made X angry but nervous at the same time. Soleil notice him and she did feel a little embarrassed and ashamed that he saw her dress up like this.

Soleil wants to say something but what can she say? She give X a weak smile and X could see it in her eyes. She doesn't want to go. Soleil then was about to leave but X spoke up, stopping her from leaving.

"You're not going," he tells her which made her look at him by what he means she's not going?

"What are you talking about? I have a job to do and it's what I'm going to do. I'll be back tomorrow morning so--"

"I said no," X says as he walks up to her and stand in front of her.

"You're not the boss of me nor are you my dad or my brother or my boyfriend so mind your own business," she tells him as she was going to leave but X grabs her wrist and makes her look at him again.

"What is it now?" X ask her as he wants to know the reason why she's doing this.

"X, I need to go. I'm going to be late," she tells him but he shakes his head and tighten his grip on her wrist which is hurting her a little.

"I know you don't want to go to wherever you're going so don't go," he tells her but she shakes her head and gives him the looks saying how she needs to go but X doesn't believe it. "Please..." he says in a whisper which caught her attention, "Don't go..." he begs and she looks at the ground.