l17l Training Camp

Your father made you wear something around your ankle so that it can be supported. You went to school and all you had to do is try to not move your ankle as much as you can. You were able to get through the whole day of school.

 You talked to Ko and Nami about training camp and they wished you the best of luck. Mitsuo helped you to the gym. He helps you sat down on a chair that was inside the gym. Mitsuo then went back to his counselling and he told you that if anything happens, you had to call him imminently.

You explain coach Ukai and Takeda-sensei about your ankle so you just sat down and observe everyone. Takeda-sensei told Ukai about your ability to read people and Ukai was surprised but also happy to have someone like that on the team. 

Takeda-sensei also told Ukai how you were coaching the team. Ukai even asked you for some advice on the boys and everything.

"Alright! Is everyone here!" Coach Ukai ask.

Everyone yells., "Yes sir!"

"Okay listen up, we have 4 days until the practice game against Nekoma and after that, it will be the time of the inter-high premiums. Time is short! But we have a whole lot of stuff to fix. If you sad sacks want to win, there only one thing to do, Practice. Practice. Practice. I want you to keep receiving until you puke!" Coach Ukai says.

"Right!" Hinata yell.

Everyone started practising, Coach Ukai was spiking the ball and everyone else has to try to receive it. "Hey! How many times are you going to let me score on ya?! Get serious!" Coach Ukai ask Yamaguchi. You felt bad, it felt like that time.

"Hey, Yamaguchi! Remember what I told you!" you yell.

"Right! One More!" Yamaguchi says and this time he got it in.

"That was 5 for him, time to switch out," Kiyoko say to Coach Ukai.

"Next!" Ukai yell.

"I'm ready whenever you are," Daichi said. And one by one they all received the ball. Out of everyone, Daichi was the best receiver in this team, he's almost good as Nishinoya.

"Alright, that's everyone! Good job now let's do some spikes!" Coach says.

Kageyama and Sugawara were setting the ball and everyone else were spiking it. It's really impressive how hard they're working. Even the coach was impressed but something was wrong. You notice how Sugawara was a little out of it.

- Time Skip -

It was late, and we all headed to the to the training camp. Hinata was really excited and just rush in and check out the place while you were standing next to Kiyoko.

"Is it really all that exciting?" Kageyama asks Hinata.

"Of course it is! I have never been to a training camp!" Hinata tells him.

"Its just a bunch of loud disgusting guys on your face all day every day, what's so fun about that?" Tsukishima ask.

"You take that back right now!!" Tanaka tells him.

"Yeah, anything that's a quarter-mile rate of our gorgeous Kiyoko and (Name) is automatically pure and beautiful!" Nishinoya joins in.

"This air is as fresh as a morning and spring and if your nose is so dole and if you can't smell it then I feel sorry for you," Tanaka says.

"Kiyoko lives by here so she goes home whenever the day is over," Sugawara tell them.

"But... But! (Name) will stay with us, right?" Tanaka ask.