l38l Yachi

"The angle here goes with that one so you have to divide it with this angle and then multiply it with this one to get this angle here and once you got this angle, you add it with this one so that you can also find this angle," you tell Nami as you were eating.

"Wait, seriously?" she asks you.

"Yup," you tell her as you take another bit of your food.

"Hey, (Name), what is this phrase in English?" Yamaguchi asks you as he shows you his notebook.

You look at it, "That says... I am drowning in a sea of desire and the only one who can save me is you. It's a love short poem made by Christy Ann Martine," you tell Yamaguchi.

"Thanks," he says as he writes it down.

It was lunchtime and right now, you, Yamauchi, Tsukishima, Ko and Nami put all their desk together so that they can all eat together and have lunch together. You were mostly the teacher here. You're here eating while they ask you for help or ask you questions so that they can also get you to prepare for the exams.

Yamaguchi, Ko and Nami were asking you questions and giving you questions while Tsukishima was just sitting quietly as he eats his food.

"A group of tissues working together to perform a common function is called a...?" Ko asks you.

"Organ," you say with a serious face and then take another bit of your food.

"You're really smart (Name)," Ko tells you.

"Yeah, I try to study but I just end up giving up and putting it away and just watch random youtube videos," Nami says with a sigh.

"And I have a few private tutors but I still have trouble with Math and Chemistry," Ko says with a sigh.

"I can't really put my head around with English," Yamaguchi says.

You then had a small flashback to why you're smart and know all of this.

"Try again," Shiro says to the young version of you with an evil smile on his face.

"It's an easy question, (Name)," your aunt says with an evil smile as well.

Back then, Shiro was your private tutor even when you went to school but he would teach you a little more than you should knoq and whenever you got something wrong, your aunt would be there to give you your punishment.

You shiver a little as you remember those days, "I um... Had a lot of free times...?" you say wondering if that excuse works.

"It would make sense, I mean you were the loner of the class until we all became friends," Nami says as she takes a sip of her juice box.

"Expand and simplify the algebraic expression (x + 3)(x - 3) - (-x - 9)," Tsukishima finally says something.

"What?" you say looking at him.

"Expand and simplify the algebraic expression (x + 3)(x - 3) - (-x - 9)," Tsukishima tells you.

"Are... Are you trying to challenge me?" you ask him but he doesn't say anything and takes a bit of his food but you know by his expression he is challenging you, "x2 - 9 + x + 9 = x2 + x," you tell him and then you see Ko looking in her note to check if it's right.

"That's correct," Ko says looking at you. They were surprised, you didn't even write it down.

"Magnetic flux is measured by what?" Tsukishima asks you as he looks at you this time.

"Hall-effect pickup," you tell right away.

"The dual of a parallel RC circuit?" Tsukishima asks.