l81l It's Been A While

"I'm okay," Anthony says with a smile as he's on the phone while walking to his room. "I'm safe," Anthony says with a laugh as he opens his door room. "Don't worry, I'm stronger than superman, you know?" Anthony jokes as he closes the door with his feet and walks straight.

He has no idea who's behind.

"No one will ever replace you, you're the only princess in my heart," Anthony says as he's talking to his little sister who called him to ask him when he's coming back as she missed him.

Anthony has a close relationship with his little sister. He may be one of those protective brothers, really protective. His little sister looks up to Anthony and she has a hard time being away from him.

Sometimes Anthony's mother would get jealous at how her own daughter loves her brother more than her but she's also happy to see her children getting along. Anthony's little sister believes Anthony is a super hero and that's he super strong as he can do many things.

Whenever Anthony would be with another woman, she would get jealous and tell them to get away from her brother. It was like that with you as well. When she was a baby, she hit you for being too close with Anthony as she yelled "no!"

She got attach to you as well and she's okay with you as long as you keep your distance. Anthony's sister thinks the whenever Anthony goes somewhere else, he's doing something dangerous that might get him hurt or that he's with another girl which Anthony does find cute.

Anthony's little sister doesn't know much now but will when she gets older but for now, everyone treats her like a little princess and Anthony plays along, he's her Prince Charming.

"Yes. I love you, Rosy. You are the only princess who has my heart and I'm okay. I'm not hurt or anything so why don't you play with the pony mom got you and wait patiently at home. Just like in the Disney, your Prince Charming has to travel far and wide to find his princess so will you be a good girl and behave like the princess I know you are?" Anthony ask.

His little sister said yes which made him smile, "Great, now can you pass the phone to dad, I need to tell him something," Anthony says calmly and after a few seconds, Anthony's dad answers, "Can you not send me pictures of guys you want to hook me up with?!" Anthony yells as he blushes.

Anthony's dad has friends who sons are gay as well and he Tod them about Anthony and thought how it would be fun to hook them up. Anthony expected this kind of behaviour from his mother but no, it's coming from his dad.

"No... NO! You know what? We'll talk about it when I come back, bye," Anthony says as he hears his father laughing on the other line. 

Anthony hangs up lets out a sigh. It was quiet, too quiet which should be normal but it just didn't feel right. He then hears someone let out a cough to let him know that he's here way made Anthony take out a dagger he has one him. He quickly turns around and throws it.

The person quickly ducks as he life did depend on it and when Anthony say who it was, his eyes widen, "Mitsuo? What the fuck? I could have killed you!" Anthony says as he was towards him to retrieve his dagger.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have thrown that at me!" Mitsuo defence himself as he stands up properly and looks at Anthony taking his dagger off the wall.

When Anthony threw it, it threw it right at Mitsuo. If Mitsuo didn't react quickly, the dagger would have been in-between his eyes and good as dead which wouldn't be so good but luckily Mitsuo reacts quickly and moved.

Anthony then realizes where he is, what you told him and who's here. "Wait, what are you doing here?" Anthony ask him as he felt nervous but needed to look calm and as if he wasn't nervous.