l13l Thank you

"(Name)?" you hear Tsukihsima say as he answered his phone.

"Hey, uhm, I got your text and phone call," you tell him.

"Yeah...?" he says. It was awkward.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm going and that there's nothing to worry about," you tell him.

"I wasn't worried," he says.

"If I could see you then I would know whether you're telling the truth or not but I'm not going to talk about that. Tomorrow is Saturday and I called everyone else, I told them I was going to explain everything. If you want to come then here'S the address, XX coffee shop at 11:30 am," you tell him.

"Okay, hey, Yamaguchi and I... we were--" you cut him off.

"I know, Yamaguchi already explained it to me."

"Is the hickey still there?" he asked.

"Yeah... but it will go away soon. There's nothing to worry about and Thank you for not trying to be a hero," you thank him.

"(Name)! You need to come down here!" Mitsuo yells.

"Was that Mitsuo?" Tsukishima ask.

"Yeah, I got to get going now, I guess I'll see you tomorrow," you tell him and then hung up.

You took off your eye contact and put on your glasses. You then went downstairs. You asked what was going on and someone told you that we were able to fins Yamamoto's wife and daughter and bring them here safely. 

You watched how Yamamoto approached his family. His wife runs to him with tears in her eyes. She hugs him and he hugs her back, they even gave each other a passionate kiss.

"Mommy?" you hear a little girl says.

Yamamoto's wife looks at her daughter and tells her that this is her father. Yamamoto was also crying. He was so happy to see his wife and Daughter. Yamamoto gets a little closer to his daughter. HIs daughter burst into tears and hugs him. He hugs her back and his wife joins in the hug.

"Thank you, thank you for bringing me my family," he says, "I'm forever in your depth," he says.

"You deserve to be with your family Yamamoto, enjoy it. Hatake will bring you and your family someplace in town where no group can find you or dare to. You and you're family will be able to live a normal life," you tell him as you stepped up.

"Thank you..." he says.

After a while he goes in the car with his family and Htake brings them somewhere. "Things are starting to get better," you hear Mitsuo say as he walks up to you.

"Yeah.." you say but then realized something, "There something I have to do," you say and then rushed to your room so that you can put your eye contact back on. You then went back downstairs.

"Hey, Mikasa, can you find where Asahi Azumane lives. He's a high school boy, third-year in Karasuno high, looks like a delinquent, once you do send me the address," you tell her.

"On it," she says as she gets into hacking. You then went outside and Mitsuo followed you.

"Where are you going?" Mitsuo ask.

"I need to take care of something," you tell him as you got on the bike.

"You don't have your licence yet," he says.

"I know, I just won't get pulled over by a police, tell papa that I'll be out for a couple of hours, I'll be back," you tell him as you put on a helmet. YOu then drove the motorcycle.