l73l Envy

"You need to regain your strength," Kei's mom, Akira, says gently as she places a warm soup in front of the woman that Kei brought home safely.

"T-Thank you," she says as she looks at the warm soup in front of her.

Akira, Kei's mother, takes a seat next to her. Kei and his brother, Akiteru, were also sitting on the table looking at the woman eating the soup their mother made.

She's now clean. Her hair is tied up into a very messy bun and she's wearing warm clean clothing that belongs to her mother. She has a little eye patch on her left eye that Kei's mother gave to her for her eye.

Kei explained to her mother everything that happened. They wanted to call the police but the woman begged them not to. Akira was also scared of the woman but tried to keep calmed, "Ma'am I really think we should get you to a hospital," Akira suggest.

"No, they'll find me," she says softly.

"Who? If someone's after you, we should contact the police," Akira tells her but the woman shakes her head.

"He has men working for him in the police. I... You saw my left eye, right?" she ask Kei's mother as she looks at her and Akira nods, "They did that to me and if I go to the hospital, they will find me and take me back to that place or if you call to the police, they will get me," she tells her.

Akira nods, "I'm sorry," the woman apologizes, "Me being here can danger you and your sons, I should go," the woman says as she gets up but Akira stops her. 

"I don't know what happened to you and I don't know who you are but you are clearly not okay. Listen, my sister is a doctor and I can have her come by tomorrow to check up on you," Akira tells  her with a kind smile.

The woman looks at her in the eyes, trying to find any lie behind it but there was none. "Trust me, my sister is a good person and we have a guest room for you to stay in. Everything will be okay, is there anything I can do? Someone you can call? Someone you trust?" Akira ask her and she nods.

"M-My husband," she says looking at Akira.

"Your husband?" Akira ask and the woman nods.

"Y-Yes but It's-It's been years now an-and I don't remember his number or how to-to get into con-contact with him," the woman explains as she stutters.

"Hey... Hey..." Akira says calmly, "It's okay," she says and then she looks at her sons, "Kei, Akiteru, please go prepare the guest room for our guest," she tells her sons and they nod.

Akiteru and Kei get up front here seat and head upstairs to get the room ready for the woman, "My name is Akira Tsukishima," Akira says.

The woman smiles as she sits back down, "Rose Garcelia," the woman says with a weak smile.

"You don't look Japanese and I can tell you have an accent," Akira says trying to get her guest comfortable with her.

"I'm not Japanese. My husband is. I learned Japanese to be with him here," she explains.

"Alright, Rose, why don't you finish your soup before it gets cool?" Akira tells her with a smile.

"You're too kind, thank you..." Rose says with a weak smile as she felt like crying. 

.

.

.

Soleil clinched into the pillow, she bite's the pillow as well as she didn't want to let out her cries. Tears were treating her eyes. She was on all fours, well until her arms gave out. He's being too rough.