Chapter 11 - Painting Problems

Now it's a fight between the remaining pirates and the Baroque Works. It's four against four, who will come out victorious and who will survive the battle, let's find out.

(Y/N): "Say candle man, you put the "ug" in ugly." he created a total of eight daggers and changing his face.

" he created a total of eight daggers and changing his face

Mr. 3: "You can say what you want ink man, we'll see who's the better artist." he started secreting wax from his body.

Their little was stopped when Zoro was doing a pose and Nami started complaining.

Nami: "Zoro! What are you doing?!"

Zoro: "If I'm gonna be solidified I prefer this pose."

Nami: "This is no time to be playing around!"

Zoro: "I'm not playing."

(Y/N): "Hey Zoro I noticed that your leg isn't too good, better not be walking." he warned him.

Nami: "WE CAN'T MOVE! OUR LEGS ARE LITERALLY STUCK IN WAX!" he screamed at the ink man.

The giant was talking to Zoro and it was clear that they gave up on breaking free. They're gonna stay until their friends save them. But Miss Golden Week set up a picnic and started eating again.

Ms. Golden Week: "Mr. 3. Those people don't seem cornered at all." she pointed at the four that were getting turned into wax statues.

Mr. 3: "I could say the same about you, Miss Golden Week! Urgh!" he started looking at the three and Zoro was mentioning about the three should do a pose before they meet their end then the two girls were complaining about him.

Mr. 3: "It seems we're being mocked! This is truly displeasing! Ever since he showed up, they've been... IT CAN'T BE!" he turned to see Luffy with his fist together and (Y/N) moving his finger independently.

(Y/N): "On your orders captain..."

Luffy: "Alright! Let's do this!"

Mr. 3: "They hardly seems to be that reliable of man." he said before Mr. 5 called him.

Mr. 5: "We'll finish them both off."

Mr. 3: "Finish them off? Don't be silly. Just look, they both showed up alive meaning your attacks didn't work on them, and they're level are probably to much to handle. But you two can take out that long nose and bird!"

Usopp was ready as he was riding on the back of Karoo. They got ready to fight until they ran backwards and hid behind the trees and let the two fight on their own.

Usopp: "Alright! Preparation are complete! We got your backs guys!"

(Y/N): "So much for the "4" of us..." he said in his head before turning back to the enemies.