Chapter 22 - The End of Dr. Hiriluk

When Luffy tried to make Chopper join, he ended up behind some metal bars. He was asking what he was doing to him, (Y/N) was just looking at the scenery between them.

Luffy: "Hey! What're you doing?!" he said to Chopper who always against the wall with the key in his hoof.

Chopper: "It's because you're pestering me!"

Luffy: "But I said join us!"

Chopper: "That's exactly what I mean by pestering me!"

(Y/N): "Come on, join us. It's a ton of fun when you're pirate." he tried to convince him but he simply refused.

Chopper: "I've had enough! Just stay in there for a while!"

The reindeer starts walking away only to notice that the keys weren't in his hoof. Then the doors opened to which Luffy came out when (Y/N) opened it for him. Then they started running again, then Chopper and (Y/N) stopped as Luffy went to fast and slides pass them and breaks a wall.

Chopper: "This smell is..." he starts sweating leaving the two confuse.

Chopper: "Wapol!"

Then Kureha continues the story to Nami and Sanji.

Kureha: "When he found out that Hiriluk had only 10 days to live, Chopper got quite upset. Well, that was only natural. But he took action in his own way..."

When Chopper heard that Hiriluk was going to die. He was running to find him. Those memories of him and his dreams of cherry blossoms distracted Chopper causing him to run into a tree. Then his mind told him something.

Dalton: "A lot of guards have been absent recently. What's going on?"

Guard: "Well... they're out picking mushrooms at the request of the Twenty MDs."

Dalton: "Mushrooms?"

Guard: "They said there's some mushroom that can cure anything..."

Chopper: "Mushrooms? *gets pulled* Ah!"

Dr. Hiriluk: "Idiot! They'll see us!"

Chopper: "Doctor, they were talking about..."

When Chopper remembered he ran back to the home of Hiriluk and started searching through the bookselves. Be tossed every book just to find the one he was looking for. He flicked through the pages and found what he needed. He closed the book and placed it in his bag and started searching, he bowed to the Hiking Bear, jumped across a ravine. The came across a herd of reindeers.

Dr. Hiriluk: "DAMMIT! I don't have much time left!" he yelled out after his attempts and failures.

Chopper was trying to walk across them without being suspicious. But the reindeer with a scar notice and rammed its antlers at Chopper. Then reindeer was going to land another attack but Chopper fights back.

Dr. Hiriluk: "Nothing is impossible for the man who raised a flag with a skull! That's what I told you, right?!"

Chopper was getting beaten up. He gets knocked in the air and lands back, he didn't wanted to give up. But he managed to pass them and found what he was looking for. The Amiudake mushroom. But he has to get across another ravine that was larger and a sea underneath.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) creating a snow angel-

It was night and Hiriluk was doing good. He starts coughing and getting frustrated. He was getting close to completing his project on the cherry blossoms. His door started creaking and on the other side was an injured reindeer with a blue nose.