Chapter 45 - The Devil Has Returned

The war between the rebel army and the royal army has already began in Alubarna. Vivi was utterly shocked, she tried to scream at them to stop the fight. But no one heard her voice when she's on top of the castle. Luffy couldn't fight Crocodile without knowing his weakness. All of his punches would phase through the sand man.

Vivi: "STOP! ALL OF YOU!" she continues to yell as the people were clashing swords and firing cannons.

Robin: "You fought well, young lady... But... your voice will no longer reach them..."

It was Crocodile against Chaka in his Jackal form.

He couldn't hold the fight much longer and fell. His powers were no match for Crocodile.

Cobra: "So this is it... RUN, VIVI! GET AWAY FROM THAT MAN!" he shouts at his daughter, which refused and stand up against Crocodile.

Vivi: "No... This dust devil... is your doing, isn't it? Not yet... If I stop the attack that's scheduled to happen in 15 minutes, I can still reduce the number of casualties!"

Crocodile: "If we do this, the rebellion will stop. *grabs Vivi's throat* Wake up, Princess. I can't stand how annoying your idealistic theory is." he told her as she tried to break free.

Luffy: "VIVI! DAMN YOU, CROCODILE!" he tries to get up.

Crocodile: "If you wanna talk about your ideals, you have to be able to make them real. You're not qualified to do that!" he holds her over the edge.

Vivi: "I don't care if it's annoying. I won't give up on my ideals, either! YOU COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND! I'M THE PRINCESS OF THE KINGDOM OF ALABASTA! I WON'T GIVE IN TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU!" she cried.

Crocodile: "You really have no charm..."

Vivi: "I will... save this COUNTRY...!"

Cobra: "Vivi!" he weakly said being stuck to the wall.

Crocodile: "Hehehe... 15 minutes until the Square is blown up. More and more of the auxiliary rebel forces will gather here... One after another, all without realizing their own fate... Had you let the Royal Army know earlier about the explosion on the Square... even if there had been a panic, you could save the 10,000 of lives..."

Cobra: "Stop! Please stop it, Crocodile!" he beg to not let his daughter fall to her death.

Crocodile: "In the end, your optimistic ideas about saving everything have resulted in the deaths of all the people you love so much! From start to finish, everyone in this country... amused me. You can't save this country. Goodbye, Princess..." he lets go of Vivi letting her fall to her death.

Luffy: "VIVI!"

Crocodile kept laughing as he was looking up in the air. That's when he's notice a figure that popped in front of the sun, a giant bird with a person he remembers.

 That's when he's notice a figure that popped in front of the sun, a giant bird with a person he remembers

Crocodile: "It can't be..."

(Y/N): "Did you miss me?"

Luffy: "(Y/N)! YOU'RE ALIVE!"

Vivi: "(Y/N)-SAN! YOU MADE IT!"

(Y/N): "Pell! Get Vivi away, and take her to my friends!" the giant bird nods when (Y/N) jumped on the castle.

Crocodile: "Top Hat...!"

Pell swoops in to catch Vivi before she hitter the ground. Vivi told to Pell that there isn't much time before the Square gets blown up. She cried, everyone is dying.

(Y/N): "Let's finish this, Crocodile!"

Crocodile: "What ever you say, Top Hat (Y/N)!"

Luffy: "Guys! (Y/N)'s alive! He's alive!"

Chopper: "AHHH! REALLY?! HE'S REALLY ALIVE?!"

Usopp: "Wh-Wh-What? (Y/N)?! SEE! I KNEW IT!"

Sanji: "You don't look like someone who knew!"

Vivi: "Usopp-san! Sanji-san!"

Luffy already made his way up to castle to fight as well. (Y/N) turns to see him.

Luffy: "You know how to beat him?" he asked when (Y/N) splashed his arm with water.

(Y/N): "Just watch. Psycho..." he leaps forward to Crocodile when he started turning sand slowly.

(Y/N): "Punch!" he lands the fist to Crocodile's face making him fly to the side.

Luffy: "NICE! YOU GOT A BARREL?!" without a word (Y/N) passed a barrel to Luffy.

(Y/N): "Let's kick his ass!" he held out his hand for a handshake.

Luffy: "GOMU-GOMU NO..." he stretched his arm and grab hold of Crocodile.

Cobra: "Who are they?!"

Crocodile: "Could he possibly?!

Luffy: "BUZZSAW!" he spins towards Crocodile and head-but.

Crocodile: "GUAHHHHHHH!"

Cobra: "They were able to hit Crocodile...!"

As the army kept fighting the clock kept ticking.

(Y/N): "I discovered that water yours weakness. From my failure when the water ran down your arm, I was able to sink my claws him your arm... Your sand powers are useless against water. That's the reason you took the rain, you were afraid, right, Crocodile?"

Luffy: "YA-HOO THEN THAT MEANS...!"

(Y/N): "Yes, that we're going to defeat you! Once and for all! I want my rematch..."

-To be continued-