Chapter 116 - Set Sail, Welcome Back

Luffy was down on the ground. Lucci was still standing. But the rubber man was still breathing but was losing blood.

Usopp: "LUFFY! WHAT'RE YOU DOING?! GET UP! LUFFY!" he yells out to his captain.

The Straws were doing a great job of dealing with the Navy. Franky threw one far away and Robin was not going to let them capture her easily making their bones break. Nami kept creating thunderstorms making them get electrocuted. Zoro was still defeating the ones protecting Usopp.

(Y/N): "Usopp... go talk him."

Usopp: "LUFFY! LUFFY! LUFFY! GET UP!" he continues to yell to make Luffy get up.

Luffy turns his head to the bridge and his vision becomes clearer. He saw the friend with a long nose that he knows.

Luffy: "U-Usopp... S-So... you came?"

Usopp: "D-DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA! I CAME HERE TO RESCUE ROBIN! I DIDN'T COME HERE TO SEE YOUR FACE!" he told him what actually was doing in Enies Lobby.

Zoro: "Geez... He's such a..."

Usopp: "HEY, YOU! BOSS CAT OF CP9! I'M TALKING TO YOU! NOW, I'LL TAKE YOU ON! BRING IT ON!" he yells to Lucci.

He got his attention but flinched a bit by his stare.

Usopp: "Th-That's right! I'm your opponent! Now, don't be surprised when I tell you this! I'm the great Captain Usopp, a pirate among pirates, the great warrior of the sea who has 8,000 men under his command! I've traveled all over the Grand Line and wreaked havoc on every single island! Anyone who falls into my hands... even you guys, the World Government... will be crushed by the tip of my finger!"

Lucci spits at disgust.

Usopp: "If that pisses you off, then bring it on! YOU NO-GOOD LITTLE KITTEN!"

The last sentence ticked Lucci enough to show his full face to Usopp. He walks slowly to the bridge passing Luffy.

Luffy: "Oi, you! Oi... don't! Don't! Oi! Leave him alone!"

Lucci: "You've already lost. I have no business with you. They're all gonna be killed anyway. You just stay there and watch." he told Luffy.

Usopp: "All right, come on, boss cat! I'm gonna blow you away!"

Luffy: "*cough blood* Are you stupid?! Stop it, Usopp! He'll kill you!" he warned the sniper.

Usopp: "SHUT UP! What can you do when you're almost dead?!"

Luffy: "He's mine! I'm gonna beat him up!"

Usopp: THEN GET UP ALREADY! THEN DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE! IT'S NOT LIKE YOU! Even though there's nothing but smoke above us, we can still see the sky! We can see the sea, too!"

Luffy tries to get up but fails.

Usopp: "This isn't... This isn't hell! *cries* DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE, YOU JERK! DON'T MAKE US WORR, YOU BASTARD!" he yells out.

Lucci: "Are you done? You'd better be prepared."

(Y/N): "Usopp, I'll take care of hi-." but he stops to see something happening.

Luffy: "I know... This isn't hell or anything." he stands up finally.

Usopp: "Luffy...! *wipes tears* DEFEAT HIM! WE'LL ALL GO BACK TOGETHER, LUFFY!

Luffy: "OF COURSE!" he yells back.