Chapter 14 - Sickness Within The Snow

It was that they finally made it out of Little Garden with the help of the giants. Their ship was flying above the water a bit before gravity took over and let them sail on the ground. The giants let out their last laugh when their weapons fell into the deep sea to save their friends.

Dorry: "Incidentally, Broggy. There's one thing I can't seem to remember."

Broggy: "No, actually, that goes for me, too."

Then the middle volcano erupted again and the giants returned to their duel.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) getting sleepy before waking up from water hitting his face-

Now the pirates have officially left the island. Luffy and Usopp started singing about giants and (Y/N) heard a thud and made him wonder around and see Nami breathing weirdly.

(Y/N): "Is there anything wrong? Navigator?" he asked Nami while pouring himself some tea.

Nami: "Yeah I'm fine... I just need some rest..." she fell forwards a bit but the ink man caught her and placed her gently to the ground.

Vivi: "Your so helpful (Y/N)-san."

(Y/N): "I'm a gentleman, it's what I do."

Sanji came out of the kitchen and created sweets for the girls. Usopp and Luffy were drooling before they ran into the kitchen when Sanji said theirs were in there. Then Nami started breathing weird again and her vision got blurry.

Zoro: "2, 603! 2, 604! 2, 605! 1, 606!" he stopped after swinging a giant dumbbell.

(Y/N): "Dude... You should stop pushing yourself hard... even though I carried 100 sheets of metal when I was at Twin Cape."

Zoro: "That's all? I could do better...!" he chuckled.

(Y/N): "We'll see..."

Vivi was looking at the Eternal Pose as Nami was speaking weakly to her. The ink man noticed and came to see the problem, his eyes deceived him, Nami was sweating and was her face was turning red. (Y/N) placed his hand on her forehead and notice a fever she had. She tried getting up but almost fell again but was caught by (Y/N) again.

(Y/N): "Princess, you keep checking the pose. *picks up Nami* I'll take Nami to bed." he made his way up to the boat and was blocked by the blonde chef.

Sanji: "OI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO NAMI-SAN?!"

(Y/N): "I'm taking her to bed! You need to relax if you want her okay, GOT IT!" he intimated Sanji and placed her in bed.

Vivi: "She has some fever! Does anyone here on the ship know any medical knowledge at all?" then Luffy and Usopp slowly made their fingers point at their navigator.

(Y/N): "My ink powers only heal myself. If I try it on someone, it would most likely to die before they get healed."

Luffy: "But eating a lot makes me feel better! Right, Sanji?"

Sanji: "I can make some basic food meant for sick people, but that's entirely in "nursing" territory. There's no guarantee it'd make her better... Besides, I normally put 100 times more care into Nami-san and Vivi-cahn's meals than I do with yours... I serve them serve them fresh meat and vegetables, for a balanced nutrition. And I give all the rotting stuff to you guys." he explained and told the truth.