Chapter 25 - End of Drum Kingdom

As the three were searching through the castle for Wapol, Nami got out of bed and tried to get out. She took the chance when Kureha wasn't around. She opened a door and on the other side was the same exact room Wapol was in.

Nami: "I got lucky! Looks like I can leave without a problem." she walked forward a bit to see Wapol.

Wapol: "You must be one of the Straw Hats!"

Nami: "He definitely looks like a bad guy!" she thought of a plan and said that she wasn't.

Wapol: "What?! I'm wrong?! Really?!" then Nami leaves but did Wapol leave?

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) cartwheeling-

As they searched every door in the castle, (Y/N) opened the last one and saw Wapol got got punched to oblivion by him and to find Nami... in his jacket for some reason. Luffy follows from behind and wonder why Wapol has turn skinny.

 Luffy follows from behind and wonder why Wapol has turn skinny

Nami: "AHH! *bonks Luffy* Luffy... Why is my jacket all beaten up....?"

Luffy: "AHH!"

Nami: "HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK I PAID FOR THIS JACKET?! 28,800 berries!"

(Y/N): "How come you're wearing mine? It's weird that our jacket are both expensive." he said to himself.

Nami: "I was getting cold and wanted to leave. But I saw your jacket and took it."

(Y/N): "Give it back when you're done..." he put out his hand and Nami agrees. Only if they both pay her one hundred thousand berries.

Luffy: "AHH?! I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TO PAY YOU FOR THAT!" he screamed as Nami laughs evilly.

(Y/N): "You cat burglar..."

Then Wapol had enough. Then he points to pillar behind him and saying it's a arsenal and he has the key to open the room. He threatens them by saying he'll consume every weapon in the room and turned into an unstoppable force. They were not phased, especially (Y/N) who was looking at Nami who was enjoying herself in his jacket.

Wapol: "Now, be prepared. The door will open! IT'LL BE SCARY! *reaches for key* The key for that horrific door is... GONE?!" now they were just looking at each other.

(Y/N): 'You think he's an idiot and dropped it somewhere?' he whispered to Nami.

Nami: 'I actually have it.' she whispered to the ink man.