Chapter 53 - Escaping Near Death

The turtle was just above the water while the pirates were just worried for their captain.

M. Pirate: "BOSS!! BOSS!!"

Nami: "WHAT IS THIS?!"

(Y/N): "I believe that's a turtle."

Nami: "I CAN SEE THAT (Y/N)!" she yelled at the ink man.

Usopp: "IT'S A DREAM!"

Nami, Usopp & Chopper: "Phew, it's just a dream..." they turned and walked away until Robin said some words.

Robin: "Oh... they were... eaten along with the ship?"

(Y/N): "It looks like it, those has to be the remains of the ship in its jaws."

Usopp turns around and cried to them. He didn't wanted to know. (Y/N) eyes tracked the hoses that leaded to the mouth of the giant. The two knew what happened.

(Y/N) & Robin: "Yep, they got eaten." they both said making Chopper turned back into his smaller form as Usopp cries.

Usopp: "Please... stop... talking..."

Chopper: "LUFFY AND THE OTHERS WERE REALLY EATEN!!" he yells running around in circles.

Usopp: "IT WAS YOUR FAULT NAMI! YOU MADE THEM GO TO THE GRAND LINE SEABED!" he points it out.

Nami: "You're right... I'M SORRY!" she apologize and crossed her arms.

(Y/N): "Thats not really how it works..."

Usopp: "You've go it right, but... it's too late."

The hoses that were attached to the Going Merry was getting pulled. They were going to fall into the sea along with the others.

Robin: "Unless we cut the hoses, we'll be dragged into the depths of the ocean with the ship."

Chopper: "OH NO!"

Usopp: "(Y/N)! YOU WERE ABLE TO BEAT CROCODILE, RIGHT?! THEN THIS SHOULD BE A PROBLEM!"

(Y/N): "You think I can beat a giant, while I'm basically the size of a splinter to it?" he said as the turtle was swimming around pulling the ships.

M. Pirate: "Okay, you guys, PULL THOSE ROPES AND SAVE PUR BOSS! SHOW YPUR PRIDE AND HONOR AS MASIRA PIRATES!! OUR BOSS IS STILL ALIVE!!"

Usopp: "Thats right! Our unity is tested at a time like this!"

Nami: "Usopp!"

Usopp: "Yeah!"

Nami: "CUT THOSE HOSES TO ENSURE OUR SAFETY!" she commanded making Usopp fall at her suggestion.

(Y/N): "What are you, a devil?"

Chopper: "SHE'S A DEVIL!"

The area around them darken. It was not night, but it seems that the Masira Pirates know what would happen when the ink man heard their commotion. It seems that their in a hurry until popped out the water and landed on the Going Merry.

(Y/N): "Luffy?"

Nami: "*runs to Luffy* LUFFY! WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU DEAD?!" she repeatedly slaps the rubber man's face.

Then came along Zoro and Sanji.

(Y/N): "Brother, you're always late."

Zoro: "Set sail! Hurry up and let's get out of here!"