Chapter 31 - A Furious Fire

Portgas D. Ace happens to be the big brother of Monkey D. Luffy. He was able to make it to save him from Smoker, as they were running Ace created a fire wall to not let the Navy pass. But Smoker wasn't giving up easily and sends his attack making the flames and the smoke form a tornado in the air.

 But Smoker wasn't giving up easily and sends his attack making the flames and the smoke form a tornado in the air

Chopper: "What in the world is happening?"

Usopp: "It's a battle between flame and smoke?!"

Sanji: "He did mention that he ate the Flame-Flame Fruit."

Nami: "But Luffy! Is it true that guy's your brother?!" she asked her captain.

Luffy: "Yeah! His name is Ace!"

(Y/N): "It wasn't really surprising that you have a big brother." he said as he was looking at the tornado.

Zoro: "But what's he's doing in the Grand Line?!"

Luffy: "He's a pirate! He left the island three years before me to find the One Piece!"

They were surprised by Luffy's explanation. But they wouldn'tstand around and get caught, Luffy and (Y/N) eyes were still on the tornado as they were walking backwards. The crew turned left but the two pirates thought it was their left and went in a different direction.

(Y/N): "This is an amazing work of art..."

Luffy: "SO COOL! I've never thought to see him in Alabasta!"

The battle ended and they lost sight of Ace. They got away.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) sleeping and falling into a barrel-

The Straw Hats have made it to the Going Merry. They hurried up to load everything up, then they pulled up the sails and were leaving.

Chopper: "S-Say. Are we leaving again just after we finally reached the island?" he wondered to the princess.

Vivi: "Yes. We only stopped by this town to get what we're going to need. Now we're going to head up the river into the interior of Alabasta. Our next destination is Erumalu, the City of Green." she announced.

Zoro: "Hurry!" he opens the sail.

Sanji: "Pick up the pace!" he pulled the anchor.

Usopp: "All set!" he gets ready for the steering.

Nami: "OKAY! Let's set sail!"