Chapter 72 - Split Up and Snake

(Y/N) was sleeping peacefully. Until someone started tapping his head to wake up. Chopper tried to get him to look what happen, the ink man yawn and rub his eyes, then to see something remarkable.

Straw Hats: "The Going Merry's been repaired!"

Usopp: "IT WASN'T A DREAM AFTER ALL!" he started crying into his arms.

Nami: "The mast was completely snapped off, but now it's all fixed!"

(Y/N): "It must be difficult for the person to repair the mast." he looks at the mast and put his hand to see it a bit stable.

Sanji: "Still, I hate to say it, but... it sucks."

Luffy: "There sure are nice people out there!"

Usopp: "There was someone here! I saw him!"

Zoro: "But who'd fix our ship for us out here? The only people besides us in Upper Yard are our enemies..."

Luffy noticed something about the Going Merry. It wasn't in the flying model anymore. That made Usopp wondered, how did the person who repaired the ship know the original version of Going Merry, (Y/N) think it was just some coincidence.

(Y/N): "It may be a coincidence..." Chopper flew into his face when the reindeer was swing the ropes.

Nami: "What're you loafing around for?! We have lots of do, you know!"

Chopper: "You're not curious, Nami?" he asked.

Nami: "About what?"

(Y/N): "About who was responsible of fixing up the ship..."

Nami: "Maybe if someone wrecked it, but since it's fixed, what does it matter? Or do you wanna find the person and thank them?"

Chopper: "No, but..." but he didn't finish when the navigator walked away.

Usopp: "How did they know?"

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) throwing Chopper into the air-

Usopp tried to get Going Merry back into the clouds. The first attempt didn't work, now he going to use his backup plan. He was going to get the skysharks to pull the ship, and he's going to lure them.

Usopp: "So, Chopper... I got this little job for you..."

Chopper: "Anything you say! I'm being relied on! I'll do anything at all!"

The next thing was that Chopper was tied to a rope that's attached to a stick. He was using as bait.

Chopper: "NO! NO! NO BAIT! I DON'T WANNA BE EATEN! (Y/N) SAVE ME!"

A skyshark popped out of the water and Usopp started the engine. Sanji kicked a rope that had a hook on it, it went through the find and stopped the skyshark. The ship was beginning to move and finally moved into the water and (Y/N) threw a accurate shop of a dagger to cut the rope hold the shark.Everyone got to the shore. Usopp earned several punches from (Y/N) and Chopper hid behind his leg.

(Y/N): "Don't ever, do that to Chopper again."

Chopper: "YEAH!"

Usopp: "O...Okay..."

It was decided with the teams. The first team was Nami, Usopp, Sanji, and Pierre. The last team was (Y/N), Luffy, Zoro, Chopper, and Robin.

Luffy: "HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING, ZORO?! THAT'S THE WRONG WAY! WEST IS THIS WAY! GEEZ! YOUR HORRIBLE SENSE OF DIRECTION IS SUCH A PAIN!" he walks off the opposite of Zoro.