Chapter 23 - A Flag That Will Never Fall

Now the crew has to face the same problem they had since the beginning of their travel to Alabasta. Wapol who as standing in front of his castle laughing.

Wapol: "Look! Everything is as it used to be! This is my castle. We're restoring the Drum Kingdom!" he laughs.

Chess: "Just a moment, Wapol-sama! On top of the castle..." he points to the flag that was Hiriluk's flag.

Wapol: "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DRUM KINGDOM FLAG?!"

Then came out the witch and her reindeer.

Kureha: "I burned that thing."

Wapol: "So you show yourself, Dr. Kureha! The last survivor of the doctor hunt!"

Kureha: "This castle is no longer yours! This isn't a place for rotten brats like you! Leave this country! The Drum Kingdom has already died out!"

Wapol: "WHAT'D YOU SAY?!" then a noise of glass breaking comes down a falling figure than lands between the two teams.

(Y/N): "In other words... DIE!"

Luffy: "Wait! (Y/N) and I are gonna beat the shot outta him! Gomu-Gomu No

Luffy: "Wait! (Y/N) and I are gonna beat the shot outta him! Gomu-Gomu No..."

Chess: "W-Wapol-sama! It's the Straw Hat and Top Hat!" he yelled out when Luffy and (Y/N) came running at him and reeling their arms back to punch.

(Y/N) & Luffy: "Psycho Punch/Pistol!"

They send him flying in the air leaving Kureha and Chopper surprised. Wapol slides across the snow and was about to fall back down but was saved by Kuromarimo and Chess.

(Y/N): "Who do you bastards think you are... just showing up to stop us in our path. It's like you want to die..." he appeared with his ink face and tail out.

Sanji: "Hmm? Why are they here?"

Luffy: "Since we had our friends with us then, we ran, as there was no other choice. But this time... we don't want to hold back anymore! Shihihihihi."

Kuromarimo: "How dare you both suddenly punch Wapol-sama, the king of the Drum Kingdom!"

Chess: "Thats right! He's the king!"

(Y/N): "This is no place for people like you..."

Luffy: "Who cares?! *stretch cheeks* You guys tick me off!" he stuck his tongue out at them.

Kureha: "Hey young man and top hat. You know them?"

(Y/N): "He's the one that was chewing our boat up, he's the one who chomped on me, he's the one that been stopping us, and he's finally the one that's going to die in the hands of me! (Y/N) (L/N)!" he shouted showing no mercy in his voice.