Chapter 91 - Usopp Knows The Truth

Luffy had decided. He wanted to say goodbye to the Going Merry and get another ship. Chopper ran out the door to tell that Usopp woke up. They all enter to see him.

Sanji: "Robin-chan isn't back yet..."

(Y/N): "I told you not to worry about her. She'll be fine."

Sanji: "You've said that so many times. I just don't think you're right."

(Y/N): "I'm just going logic, she'll be fine." he walks inside as Sanji follows.

Usopp was on the bed being all bandaged up and still have some injuries. They made them worried sick, but they were glad that he didn't die.

Usopp: "Just because I'm so good-for-nothing... I'm sorry... *cries* Really... I'm ashamed! Guys!"

He jumps to Zoro holding onto his legs. The swordsman was trying to shake him off.

Usopp: "That money was so crucial to us and yet, I let it... I let it..."

Zoro: "Hey, hold on a sec! Calm down! I get it! Let me go!" he demanded.

Usopp: "But...the huge amount of money we got, after all that we went through..." he kept crying.

Chopper: "Usopp, you should still be in bed."

(Y/N): "Listen to the professional doctor." he said making Chopper dance happily.

Then after the sheer amount of Usopp crying. He finally let it all out.

Usopp: "Then, as I was afraid... the money won't come back?" he asked.

Luffy: "Well, we won't know know for sure until this Franky guy comes back."

Usopp: "I see... I'm sorry..."

Luffy: "Well, even if we don't get it back, we still have the 100 million Berries. So that's okay. Don't worry about it." he laughs.

Nami: "IT'S NOT OKAY ABOUT THE MONEY!"

(Y/N) & Chopper: "Nami..." they said her name to give her a sign.

Nami: "Ah... Sorry."

Usopp: "No, that's okay. But Luffy... What about the ship? What about the Merry? Can we somehow have her repaired with that remaining 100 million? We're lucky that we can have her repaired in such a first-class shipyard. In order for her to be able to travel in the seas ahead. I'd like her to be stronger. I want her repaired perfectly. Say, does it look like those guys will repair her if we pay 100 million Berries? Does it, Luffy?"

After all that Usopp said, Luffy has decided to answer his question.

Luffy: "Er... well... Usopp, about the ship.... I decided to get a new ship."

Usopp: "What?" he said in confusion.

Luffy: "I'm sorry that I made the decision without consulting you. But I've already made my decision. The Going Merry took good care of us, but our journey with her ends here."

After the captain told the sniper what he decided, Usopp's world has turned upside down. The crew were saddened, Chopper pulled his hat down to hide his tears, Nami looked down to the floor, the others held it together.

Luffy: "And... I took a look at the catalogue that Ice pops gave us. While checking the ships in it, I noticed that there're quite few kinds. If we get a used one, 100 million will allow us to buy a bigger ship than Merry." he flicked through the pages.