Chapter 134 - What's the Plan?

Oars was still standing and was looking at the poster that was attached to his arms to see if he has gotten all the members of the Straw Hats.

Oars: "One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine... *scratch head* Huh? But some outsiders got thrown into the mix. So that leaves the guy I saw in the straw hat, the orange-haired woman, and the cool hero. I'm still missing three people. Where could they be? Hmm?"

So the giant zombie went off to search for the three remaining pirates. He was destroying the buildings and looking through windows to see if they were inside hiding. After some time, the pirates got up and we're ready for round two.

Franky: "Damn, that's one nasty monster."

Zoro: "He's insanely powerful and fast."

Sanji: "What was his name again?"

Chopper: "Uhh..." he tries to remember.

Zoro: "I'm pretty sure it was Rose." he guessed.

(Y/N): "That's not even close... It was..." he pops out the rubble and put his hat back on.

Usopp: "Yeah, it ended with an... "s", I think."

Chopper: "Hughes?" he guessed.

Usopp: "No, I think you're getting colder."

Sanji: "Orse?" he gave it a go.

Usopp: "Hm? No, I still don't think it's quite right..."

Robin: "It's Oars!"

Straw Hats: "That's it!" they remembered.

Brook: "Uh, I'm sorry. I still can't..."

Franky: "Yeah, we know how it is. Could you give us some space?"

Brook: "Sure."

(Y/N): "Just try your best to avoid his attacks."

Brook: "Okay."

They step out and called out to Oars.

(Y/N): "If it's true that you have Luffy's shadow... you shouldn't underestimate the power of your crew!"

Their eyes were not visible as they showed an expression that they will be serious.

Oars: "Hehahahaha! You sure are tough, puny pirates!"

He jumps and lands back down to the ground causing wind to blow through the crew's hair and clothing. But they were not intimidated.

Zoro: "Just throwing this out there, but what do you think of sending him flying?" he asked.

Usopp: "What?! S-Seriously, Zoro?"

Sanji: "I hear you... I bet that'd be a blast."

Usopp: "S-Stop right there! Wh-When you said, "sending him flying," did you really mean that behemoth?!"

(Y/N): "That sounds like a great idea..." he crossed his arms with his neutral face.

Usopp: "EEEHHHH?!"

Zoro: "I nearly had a heart attack when that lummox started moving around like Luffy."

Robin: "Still, he isn't fit to be the King of the Pirates."

Franky: "The question is how to topple him over. We can go about it more way than one." he hand his hand on his chin.

Chopper: "He must have a weakness somewhere!"