Chapter 17 - Kureha & Chopper

Now the three have to get to the castle with the giants rabbits blocking the way. They need to hurry if they want to save Nami and need to hurry for Alabasta.

(Y/N): "If you can understand... we're sorry for trespassing but we need to hurry, so please move."

Sanji: "Luffy, (Y/N)... I'll take from here! I'll fight them!"

(Y/N): "I understand. You better catch up with us." he patted the chefs back before leaning back to dodge.

All they could do now is dodge. But Sanji said don't retreat which confused them, Sanji sends out his "Flanchet Shoot" kick in the rabbit's stomach and (Y/N) kept dodging because he doesn't want to harm them. The chef can't get a strong kick due to the snow. Now all the Lapins leaped out to attack.

Luffy: "They're all attacking at once!"

Sanji: "Go into the forest! I'll cover your back!" he ordered and they followed.

Sanji: "Go left! We'll head to the mountain!"

(Y/N): "We aren't gonna shake them off. They're built to be in the snow, we're at a huge disadvantage. It'll take us until nighttime if we keep fighting." he told them before a rabbit appeared front his face.

Sanji: "I GOT IT!" he kicked the Lapin.

(Y/N): "Let's keep going."

They kept running until they made it to a upper part of the hill. It wasn't until then when a rabbit jumped out to attack Luffy, (Y/N) grabbed to the rabbit's foot and started spinning.

(Y/N): "I'm sorry little one..." he apologized before he slammed the Lapin to the ground and bounced on it where the others followed.

Sanji: "Seems like their stuck down there."

They were able to jumped to the upper part of the mountain.

(Y/N): "To the mountain!"

Luffy: "THEY'RE COMING!"

Sanji: "RUN AWAY! TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!"

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) and Zoro carving a wooden statue of themselves-

Somewhere else in a different where there was a child crying about something. Then stood outside of a restaurant was a person that the pirates were supposed to meet. The witch and a blue nose reindeer with a pink top hat, they heard what was going inside.

 The witch and a blue nose reindeer with a pink top hat, they heard what was going inside