Chapter 76 - Fear God

Eneru was lying on the ground with blood stains on his lower lip. His eyes were pure white, Wyper was breathing a lot before trying his best to hold his blood that to escape his mouth. Nami quickly got up and went to Robin.

Nami: "ROBIN! WEIRD KNIGHT! Hey..." but a eruption of light caught her attention.

(Y/N): "So he's not dead..."

Eneru body started twitching as electricity runs over his body.

He kept twitching with each strike, he got up and stands before them

He kept twitching with each strike, he got up and stands before them. Wyper fell to his knees with a shock expression on his face.

Eneru: "It's not that people fear God. *wipes blood* Fear itself is God." he told the warrior.

Zoro: "What the hell... is with this guy?!"

Eneru: "Warrior Wyper. I told you, didn't I? That you shouldn't..."

Wyper spew more blood and fell to the ground with his arms supporting him.

Eneru: "See, I told you. How pitiful... Warrior Wyper!"

Wyper: "Don't address me... SO CAUSALLY!! *breaths heavily* 800 years ago, proud Shandian warriors fought for the fate of this city. We are their descendants! One day, our homeland was suddenly taken away. We've been carrying on Great Warrior Calgara's injured pride for 400 years. We single-mindedly sought this place for generations. I FINALLY MADE IT!! *stands up* You are... in my way!"

Eneru spun his staff around before making Wyper fall by sweeping his leg with the staff.

Eneru: "You got me good there, Wyper. What a cheap trick, using Sea Prism Stone. On top of that, one shot of Reject should be suicidal for an ordinary person. You shot it twice and still get back up... Impressive... However, you are no match for me." he hits the drum that was attached to a ring with his staff making it glow.

Nami: "The drum became... A BIRD!"

Eneru: "30 million volt... Hino!!"

 Hino!!"