Chapter 58 - Really Bugging Me

Luffy and Chopper were still running through the forest. They were being chased by mantises, the mantis got close and they quickly dodge their strike.

 They were being chased by mantises, the mantis got close and they quickly dodge their strike

South Bird: "Jyooééé!"

Luffy: "THESE PRAYING MANTISES AREN'T NORMAL!" he yells out when the mantis cut up their net.

Chopper: "OUR NET!"

Luffy: "WHAT'S WITH THIS FOREST?!"

South Bird: "Jyooééé!" the bird cracked a smile.

Chopper: "It's him! The South Bird is the bugs' control tower!"

Luffy: "WHY IS A BIRD CONTROLLING BUGS?!"

All the South Birds did their weird call through the forest. Sanji's group were searching for the birds. But ahead of them they saw what look to be boulders.

Sanji: "Huh? Boulders? They're rolling this way!"

Usopp: "*scope* Is it dung beetle dung?!"

Nami: "NO! They're bugs!"

Sanji: "LADYBUGS!"

Usopp: "They're huge! *gets hit* OW!"

South Bird: "Jyooééé! Jyooééé!" the bird laughs at the three.

Zoro: "There's no end to 'em! WHY IS YOUR MOLE CRICKET ARMY ATTACKING ME?! *bonks cricket* YOU'RE IN THE WAY! *bonks cricket* DO YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME?! *bonks cricket* OR MY BROTHER?!" he continues to bonk the cricket's head as the South Bird did its call.

(Y/N): "You can hear the bird, but can't see where it is..."

Robin: "Wonder where it is..."

Nami: "A SLUG!"

Sanji: "SALT! THROW SALT!" he told everyone.

Usopp: "SANJI! Do a Somer-salt Kick!"

Sanji: "THAT'S NOT A TYPE OF SALT!"

Luffy: "I'm sick of running! BRING IT ON!" he challenges the bees as Chopper was pulling him.

Chopper: "DON'T, LUFFY! Bear-bees are really poisonous!"

The Straw Hats aren't doing a great job of capturing the South Bird.

(Y/N): "Those are pretty fireflies, or lightning beetles."

Nami: "COCKROACHES!"

Luffy: "PIGGIES!"

It was a long night. None of them couldn't catch a South Bird. They all got together again, all they've been doing was running. Then (Y/N) hears fluttering and sees a bird perch on the tree.