Chapter 106 - (Y/N)'s Determination

(Y/N) was running through a wall of soldiers. But he wasn't playing anymore and wants to get where he wants. He created black horns and started rushing and knocking the all away.

(Y/N): "GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

He changed and used different moves to attack the marines. He made bodies fly people fear him.

(Y/N): "BLOODY ANNOYING!"

Soldier: "Commander! He's really scary!"

Commander: "Don't flinch, you idiot! Go!" but he gets his face met with a ink fist.

(Y/N): "I'm gonna get you back, no matter what. Hang in there... Robin!"

He kept running but kept running into more and more soldiers. He decided to jump on the buildings, he uses his whips and hopefully be able to make it to the building. He flew and then clings to the wall, and starts climbing. He makes it to the top with his last breath.

(Y/N): "Made to this building. Now to get there... which seems further. If I fall, I fail."

Blueno: "Air Door."

Then the air in front of the gentleman turned into a door, and steps out Blueno.

(Y/N): "If I remember correctly. You're Blueno, sorry but you're in my way. If you don't move, you'll die."

Blueno: "The actual situation seems quite a bit different from the report..."

(Y/N): "To make you feel more confident. I've defeated 4000, and Luffy is still down probably defeating more."

Blueno: "That makes more sense... I knew they were wrong about five casualties. Since the start of the World Government, it's unprecedented..."

The top hat cast a shadow on his eyes as he clench his fist.

(Y/N): "I'll say it again, move."

Blueno: "How long are you planning to keep fighting?"

(Y/N): "Until I die."

It was a match between (Y/N) and Blueno.

(Y/N): "All I need to do is defeat you. Easy." he gave a neutral face.

Blueno: "Don't you remember from experience last time? You've almost died from on Finger Pistol, and you're doing a world-class crime."

(Y/N): "So what? I heard about the Buster Call. That mass destruction done to my island. But if you want to keep talking, then talk."

Blueno: "The World Government is a huge, powerful organization that counts more than 170 countries around the world as its members. Invading this island, which is under its possession, is an act of revolt against all those countries! Upon their dignity, the Government will expose all of you to public ridicule and bestow a merciless death upon you. You guys are only a few dozen people. That is nowhere near enough."

(Y/N): "Okay, that's good to know. But now, move it." he tilt his head to the side.

Blueno: "My point is that you who entered the gates of Enies Lobby already have no future, whether I move out of your way or not. That's all. Fighting is a waste. I thought you got a good taste of our Six Power at Galley-La mansion... as well as the difference in our levels of fighting ability."

(Y/N): "I did. Almost died, but that's different... I learn from my mistakes."

He runs at him.

(Y/N): "Devil..."

Blueno: "Iron Body."

(Y/N): "DRILL!" he launches and made him puke blood and slide back.