Chapter 48 - A Banquet, For the Pirates

???: "Smoker-kun! Don't tell me you used the Dance Powder?!"

Smoker: "You idiot. I do know than to commit a crime. The Alabasta King kept his hands off of this powder. What's the point in me going against his morals now? Hina."

Hina: "Oh, excuse me

Hina: "Oh, excuse me. I apologize. I can't believe the "White Hunter" of all men would say something sweet. I wonder if you've mellowed out a little..." she wondered making Smoker turned to her.

Smoker: "Thats none of your business."

Hina: "At any rate, you're really something using my elite unit just to look for a ship. Very upset... I'm upset!"

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) sleeping with a newspaper on his face-

The people were enjoying the rain. Everyone around, including the Kung Fu Dugongs at the ship. The rain even met up in Yuba where lies Toto in the hole on his knee. It was just three years. And after that day, the crew were brought to the into a place to sleep.

???: "Vivi-sama, you're still awake?"

Vivi: "Igaram..."

Igaram: "Can't sleep?" he guessed

Vivi: "It's not that. I just don't want to. I just want to keep watching the rain."

Everyone was all asleep snoring.

Igaram: "About Pell... He is the most dignified and strongest among the warriors I know."

Vivi: "Yes... I wanted to say "thank you" to him..."

Igaram: "He'd be... greatly honored you that..."

The night has gone by and we return to the Smoker. One of the soldiers told that Tashigi has arrived. Then a Transponder Snail called and asked if it was Smoker on the other side.

Smoker: "Speaking."

Transponder Snail: "In regards to your subduing Crocodile, it's been decided that the top officials of the Government are going to give you and Sergeant Major Tashigi a medal."

Smoker: "What are you saying...? We weren't the ones who took down Crocodile. We're they even listening to the report?"

Transponder Snail: "Furthermore, each of you will be promoted one rank, so..." the snail kept talking while Smoker tries to tell them that it was the Straw Hats' actions.

Hina: "It's no use, Smoker-kun. The Government is probably going to cover up this incident. Everyone at the Government was outwitted with regard to Alabasta's crisis. You think they'll tell the world was saved by some rookie pirates?"