Chapter 16 - The Witch

They finally found an island. But now they're in a situation of people not trusting them, it must've been hard for them to let pirates make them get trust. After all, some pirates are not like the others. But when (Y/N) from kicking a gunshot was heard and Vivi fell.

(Y/N): "Princess!"

Luffy: "Vivi! Why you...!"

They all started pointing their guns at them ready to shoot. The crew were ready to charge, Luffy started charging but Vivi stopped him and showed that he was fine. Fighting won't help, the bullet only grazed her arm which made them calm down and stop. Then she started begging.

Vivi: "In that case, we won't land here! But could we ask for a doctor? Our friend is suffering from a grave illness. Pleas help! I beg you!"

(Y/N): "Hmph... have anything to say now?" he turned to the people.

Luffy: "Yeah. I'm sorry... I was wrong. Please call a doctor." he begged as he placed his head to the ground with Vivi.

The people were silent. Waiting for orders. Then the leader said he'll show the village, all they needed to do was follow him. He left as his men started to follow him, now they were walking through the snow island to see the village if it had a doctor that could save Nami.

Luffy: "Those clothing look warm (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "It is..."

Dalton: "I must warn you, the only doctor we have is a witch." he mentioned

Usopp: "Witch?"

Usopp: "Witch?"

Sanji: "You gotta be kidding me. Nothing here makes sense..."

(Y/N): "I mean we live in a world where anything could happen and people with powers that is given by a fruit. What's the name of the land?"

Dalton: "This land still doesn't have a nam."

Vivi: "A nameless land? Does that really happen?"

Before he could answers Usopp went into screaming mode when his eyes spot a grey bear with a pickaxe. But Dalton said the Hiking Bear doesn't harm anyone, he told them to bow whenever they come across them.