Chapter 66 - Sacrifice to the Sky

The Super-Express Lobster has left them on top of an altar that was surrounded by sea clouds. (Y/N) looked around to see if there's anything to get them out of the situation.

Zoro: "That damn Super-Express Lobster just deserted us here..."

Chopper: "Where exactly are we?"

Nami: "What's for certain is that it's the interior of Upper Yard..."

Robin: "It's almost as if this is a sacrifice altar..."

(Y/N): "Sacrifice?" it made him think of his dream from Little Garden.

Chopper: "Nami. What's does "sacrifice" mean?"

Nami: "It means being offered to God while you're alive."

Chopper: "Really? I thought it meant being boiled alive or something..." he thought of himself in a pot of boiling water.

Robin: "Actually, it's something like that... Whatever the method, your life is given to God."

Chopper: "EH?! DOES THAT MEAN WE ARE GOING TO BE KILLED?!" he yells but falls off the ship and went down the stairs.

He kept going down and (Y/N) jumped off to go get him. Robin caught him before he fell into the clouds, but it didn't stop there, a giant skyshark appeared and tried to devour the reindeer. (Y/N) got there and made Chopper escape in time.

Nami: "What is that?!"

Robin: "A shark... in the sky... A sky shark?"

Chopper: "(Y/N)! (Y/N)!"

Zoro: "That's it! I'm going in!" he jumps off and into the clouds.

Zoro was swimming around to find (Y/N). He wasn't doing well, he's a sitting duck in the sea clouds compared to the skysharks. One grab onto Zoro and started swimming up to the surface. (Y/N) was actually inside the jaws still alive and punching to knock it out.

Chopper: "What happened to them, Zoro, (Y/N)?!" he said with his eyes wide open and sweating.

Then the skyshark emerges and show Zoro in the jaws.

Chopper: "THERE HE IS!"

Nami: "ZORO! WHERE'S (Y/N)?!"

Chopper: "THE SKYSHARK IS BEATING ZORO!"

The shark dived back down. Chopper was still in shock.

Chopper: "The shark went down again! They're not coming back up!"

Nami: "Do you think... they got eaten?!" she held her face in shock.

Chopper: "AHHH! ZORO! (Y/N)! THEY GOT EATEN!" he cried out loud.

Robin: "If they were eaten, the clouds would turn red and black."

Nami: "How can you say something so scary so calmly, Robin?!" she yelled at the archeologist.

They were still under the clouds. (Y/N) was trying to knock out the shark as Zoro was effortfully trying to defeat the shark he's dealing with. Then Zoro punched the shark out of the clouds and one appeared dead floating and the jaws open to reveal (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Not a challenge."

Zoro: "This is bad... Doesn't look like swimming outta here will do any good..."

(Y/N): "Plus, we have three people who can't swim. Me, Chopper, and Robin."

Nami: "You punched that shark! I thought you were a swordsman?!"