Chapter 139 - (Y/N) Gives Moria Hell

The sun was rising and Moria has completely transformed himself into the giant like Oars was by consuming ten times Luffy had when he was Nightmare Luffy. Now their situation has changed.

Moria: "Kishshishishi!" he laughs looking down at the end of the survivors and Straw Hats.

Nami: "A thousand..."

Chopper: "...shadows..."

Usopp: "...are inside of Moria!"

Franky: "We're in a load of..."

(Y/N): "Trouble..." he finishes.

Pirate 1: "This can't be real!"

Pirate 2: "AAAHHHH!"

Pirate 3: "We're doomed. What the heck is that?"

Luffy: "*stands up* I'm back to normal."

It was close to dawn on of the pirates say. They were out of time to save themselves from the sunlight.

Pirate 1: "Oars was a pushover for Straw Hat when he had 100 shadows. And he has ten times that! Where is he storing all of that power?" he wonders.

Pirate 2: "Since it's his power, he must have way better control of the ability!"

Pirate 3: "Th-THIS IS HOPELESS!" he yells.

Pirate 4: "We've come too far for crap like this! It's not fair!"

Franky: "He even has Straw Hat's shadow." he mentioned.

Robin: "Yeah."

Sanji: "I imagine he has ours as well."

Usopp: "*gulp* They're all inside..."

Chopper: "...of his stomach."

Nami: "Right."

Brook had his jaw dropped. Moria roars as the pirates ran for their lives, the Warlord pull his arm back and punches the ground creating a crack across the island and destroying the mansion. The pirates were running to the forest, sadly one was hit by sunlight burning his shoulder. All we're running, but Lola stayed.

Lola: "Guys, please run for it."

Pirate 1: "H-How could you say that? You're in the same boat!"

Lola: "But I'm responsible... for this gamble! *points at Straw Hats* Just look at them."

Pirate 2: "Those guys..."

Lola: "They aren't the least bit fazed. And here they've lost their shadows as well."

Pirate 3: "Do they still intend to win?"

Pirate 4: "But all it took was one hit for him to put a crack in the island! Right now, Moria is way more powerful than Oars ever was!"

Lola: "As long as they intend to fight, I'm not leaving this spot! If we selfishly place our faith in him as the "Star of Hope" and then split as soon as the going gets tough, we're no better than lowly insects!"

Pirate 3: "But this situation is hopeless!"

Lola: "I want you to escape. As the captain, our obligation will be met if I stay behind. Guys... Treasure your lives." she told her crewmates as the sunlight hits her burning her head.

Pirate 1: "Captain Lola!"

Pirate 2: "The sun is shining over there! Hurry to the shade!" he told her.