Chapter 80 - Havoc in Heaven

Eneru and (Y/N) were looking at the chimney of the ark and see it stop producing thunderclouds. Eneru has a face with pure shock as (Y/N) silently chuckles.

Eneru: "No, you didn't!"

(Y/N): "Yes I did." he takes his hat off and does a bow.

Eneru: "Why you little... What were you doing inside the ship?!"

(Y/N): "Like I said... the chef and I did some changes."

The ark started shaking.

Eneru: "Damn you! You've got some nerve! *sparks* The gears have awry... I must fix it!" he zaps through the door to fix the ark as (Y/N) stood still.

The ink man turns to the right and see a hook attached to the side of the boat. Then Usopp's head poked out and climbs over to get on.

Usopp: "(Y/N)?! YOU'RE ALIVE?!" his eyes stretched upon seeing the gentleman alive.

(Y/N): "Of course I am. What did you think I am, an idiot? By the way, how's Nami?"

Usopp: "No need to worry! Nami fell safely into some Island Clouds!"

Usopp carries Sanji and walks to the side of the boat and plans to jump down with spring boots. When he looked down, he had some regrets of jumping from a height that would most likely kill him.

(Y/N): "Make sure you fall into the clouds. If you don't, you're dead."

Usopp: "THAT DOESN'T HELP!"

(Y/N): "Fine. You approximately at the height of something beyond the sky, fall down into the clouds."

Usopp: "STOP IT! Alright them, U-Usopp Hopping!" and he jumped.

Usopp jumps down and was heading straight to the forest. He kept falling and was going to crash, but the rope stopped him as he started swinging around.

(Y/N): "I should've mentioned the hook was still attached. I'll help." he creates a dagger and cuts the rope.

Then Usopp fell safely into the clouds. (Y/N) turns to ink and sinks into the floor to find Eneru. Pipes exploded and glass was breaking, Eneru stands where all the damage was.

Eneru: "Curse you, Blue Sea man!"

(Y/N): "We have names, you know that, right?"

Eneru: "You think you can stop me? This ship is not so easily brought down. I'm fully acquainted with this ship's drive circuits."

(Y/N): "Wow, tell me more teacher." he jokes spinning his hat lying down.

Eneru: "Even without electric power, the wind power from the 200 Jet Dials I gathered from my homeland of Birka... will keep the ship afloat for a while! Now matter what you feeble being try... this land will meet its end!" he pushes a gear back in place, fixing the ark.

(Y/N): "Whatever, imitation..." he gives a neutral face and hides.

Eneru: "Smart brat... knows that he can't win."

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) wielding a gun-

Eneru has got the ship working again and made the whole area get covered by a blanket of thunderclouds. He gets up from the chair and started his destruction to the land.

Eneru: "Mamaragan!"