Chapter 109 - Find the Keys

Robin has finally chosen to live and continue doing the adventures with the Straw Hats. The drawbridge started to come down when Chopper spots it.

(Y/N): "Seems like they done it. And just in time."

Luffy: "Robin! We're gonna rescue you for sure!"

Zambai: "The drawbridge is coming down! Go! Straw Hat!"

But an explosion happened and smoke appeared out the entrance of the drawbridge and stopped moving.

Sanji: "The drawbridge stopped moving?!"

Luffy: "How dare they get in our way?! Damn bastards! WHO'S DOING THIS?!"

Kokoro: "Hey, prirates!" her voice was coming from the transponder snail Nami was holding.

Nami: "What?! Kokoro-san?!"

Kokoro: "I heard everything! What're you guys wasting time for?!"

Nami: "Wasting time? But the bridge is only halfway down."

Kokoro: "Jump with all your might towards the falls!"

The whistle of the train was heard where the Straw Hats were standing. Luffy just gave them a wide grin then stretched his arms apart and grabbed hold of all his friends and jumped off.

Luffy: "Let's go!"

(Y/N): "I knew that was his plan..." he holds his hat falling.

Everyone were afraid of falling to their death and tears streamed out their eyes.

(Y/N): "My father saved my life from the Buster Call incident. If that happens, I'll do the same and save Robin if he presses the button..."

Sogeking: "(Y/N)! WHY DIDN'T STOP HIM?!" he cried out.

(Y/N): "You think you can stop the captain? Just follow what he does. Is that Franky in front of us?"

 Is that Franky in front of us?"

Franky: "ROCKETMAN?!"

They landed on the sea train and Franky got on. The train flew until it crashed into the tower. Spandam yells that they got in, then he proceeds to do what he was intended to do. Lucci is following him.