Chapter 67 - Counting on Chopper

They were walking through the forest hoping to see God. Well, (Y/N) and Zoro wanted to see him, Nami came along just for the jewels that Robin had.

(Y/N): "Where could this God be?"

Robin: "If he's a God, he might have already foreseen our actions along ago."

Zoro: "Things'd be a lot faster if he showed up..."

Nami: "I'd rather him not showing up! How many times do I have to tell you?! The God on this island is horrible! *starts praying* Oh, Lord... Please stay nice and peaceful...! Oh! And please let us find some treasure..." she cried.

(Y/N): "You have a problem. You should probably check that out."

They kept walking and stopped at a cloud river. They needed to get across, Nami suggests using the vines again until the ground underneath her started crumbling and made her fell near the river. Another skyshark appeared, (Y/N) pulled Nami back and punches its snout.

(Y/N): "It's like everywhere we go, we see their face."

Nami: "F-FORGET IT! I AM NOT CROSSING THIS RIVER! We'd pretty much be feeding ourselves to the skysharks!"

Zoro: "But there's no guarantee we can get across even if we keep walking along the river!"

Nami:m"I SAID FORGET IT!" she cried not risking her life.

As they were arguing Robin notices something about the ground.

Robin: "Say... This ground..." she started rubbing around it.

(Y/N): "Something weird about it?"

Robin: "It's dirt."

Nami: "Of course it is. It's ground."

Robin: "This is a sky island."

(Y/N): "Now that you mentioned it, it's not fluffy like at the beach... Sky islands are supposed to be made out of island cloud... and this is dirt."

Nami: "Why is this island different?"

Robin: "In any case, it's certain that this is an unusual sky island... Looks like checking into it might be worth a lot..."

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) digging up treasure-

Back at the sacrifice altar was Chopper yelling for the four to come back.

Chopper: "ZORO! NAMI! ROBIN! (Y/N)! DON'T LEAVE ME ALL ALONE! PLEASE COME BACK! Who'll save me if I'm suddenly attacked now?!"

A skyshark jumps out scaring Chopper and making him roll back and away.

Chopper: "This is all because Luffy wanted to go to the sky island..." then he remembered that when Zoro said that Luffy and the others are finding them.

Then that made Chopper stop being scared and making him only do one thing. Endure and wait.

Chopper: "I just need to play it safe and wait for Luffy and the others! In the meantime, I'll fix up the ship! (Y/N) did ask me to do it! Alright!"

He changed into Heavy Point and started repairing the ship. He kept hammering being all happy but didn't pay attention when he hit the hammer on his fingers. He dropped the hammer making it land at the bottom of the stairs.

Chopper: "The hammer! *changes back* I-I have to go get it... *sees shark fin* But..."

(Y/N) was in front of everyone. He walks around and ended up at another river, they were going over giant roots and hoping to find something interesting. But then he saw something for a second and think the others saw.

Nami: "Hey, did something move over there?"

Zoro: "Dunno."

(Y/N): "I think I saw something, I wasn't sure. Robin?"

Robin: "No, nothing at all..." she shrugs.

Zoro: "Are you sure it wasn't a monkey?"

(Y/N): "I guess you're right." he crossed his arms nodding.

Robin: "Say. Do you think we should check out the other shore after all?"

Nami: "No way! What if he get attacked by sharks again?!"

Zoro: "Geez! You're hopeless..."

Chopper was still at the stairs looking down where the hammer was. The sharks were circling around waiting for their next meal.

Chopper: "I can't get near it like this... I promised (Y/N) I would fix the ship... Alright! I'll do my best, too!"

He slides down on the side trying to sneak in.

Chopper: "Just don't let them notice you! Gently... Gently..." he kept sliding down a bit getting near the hammer.

He got to the bottom and slowly walks to the hammer. He retrieved the hammer.

Chopper: 'I did it! Now I can fix the ship!' he whispered trying to not get the shark disturbed.

A bird flew across letting out its call making the reindeer freak out. He blocked his mouth to stop screaming and looked around. He looked behind himself to see nothing. But then a shark fin appeared and a skyshark jumped out to chomp down the reindeer. It missed him then fling Chopper back on the ship landing on his feet.

Chopper: "THE WHISTLE...!"

Gan Fall: "One blow of this One Whistle... and I shall come to your aid! Normally, I charge five million Extol, but I will give you the One Whistle as a present!"

Chopper: "A-All right! Good thing this was here! Now if anything happens, the Sky Knight will come save me! But the whistle is a last resort! *on fire* ALL RIGHT! I'M GOING TO WORK HARD AND WATCH OVER THE SHIP!"

Chopper notice something flying towards him and jumps down to see.

???: "Huh? You're the only sacrifice I get to kill?"

He blew the whistle to call out Gan Fall the Sky Knight

Robin: "Cobblestone... We might find more clues if we follow these..."

They heard a sound from far away.

Nami: "Say, what do you think that sound was?"

Zoro: "Dunno. Stay right there." he pulls his sword.

(Y/N): "Don't move a muscle." he created a dagger.

Another sky creature appeared above and dived down to attack the navigator. Robin bloomed more arms on the creature's mouth and Zoro punched the creature and (Y/N) throws the dagger in the head.

Robin: "What an unlucky day."

Zoro: "You gotta be careful."

(Y/N): "Lots of creature are gonna kill us."

Nami: "T-Thanks..."

(Y/N): "That sound... sounds like a..."

-To be continued-