Chapter 78 - Luffy Falls & (Y/N) Stays

As we left off. Luffy and (Y/N) were going against the man with the Rumble-Rumble Fruit power, Eneru. They have been beaten down server all times but manage to pull through.

(Y/N)/Luffy: "CANNON/RIFLE!!" they landed their attacks.

Luffy made Eneru twist around and flying, (Y/N) landed two of his hands and made Eneru speed up faster hitting the gold wall. Nami gasp at the sight of Eneru lying unconscious. But the ark kept flying up.

Asia:"AHH! The ship is leaving the Vearth! It's flying! What's should we do?! The ship's gonna fly away!"

Nami: "You did it! YOU DID IT!! YOU DEFEATED ENERU!!"

(Y/N): "Weird... I thought the ark would stop flying after we defeated Eneru."

Nami: "WHY IS IT STILL FLYING?!"

Eneru slams his hand on the deck and slowly starting to get back up.

Nami: "Don't tell me...! Is he still getting up?!"

Eneru: "You fools! *blood drips* I-Is that all you've got? Once you're gone, the world will be mine! Once again, everyone will fear me, worship me, and revere me. MY WORLD!! Vermin like you are no match for me! To me... NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!! I AM THE ALMIGHTY GOD!!"

(Y/N): "Wow, he got pissed off real fast." he tries to make tea, but forgot he left it.

People of the town were still evacuating. Some saw the ship flying above Upper Yard creating the thunderclouds, the people on the tribe saw the same thing. But others came to them and helped them escape to the Blue Sea. Robin was looking at the ship as she brought Zoro and Chopper to a safer place.

Robin: "A ship... God... Eneru..." see looks at the ark was the wind blows through her hair.

Eneru: "Feast your eyes, rubber person and butler... on the falling island's despair. This will be the end of the sky island. The lives of the angels will be terminated. No one can stop it any longer. Of course... *hand sparks* that includes you!"

Luffy: "STOP IT!!"

(Y/N): "Don't you dare..."

Eneru: "Grom..." he places his hand on the golden wall.

Luffy: "How dare..." he stretches his arms to punch Eneru.

Eneru: "PUDDLING!!" he melts the gold and made it into a ball making Luffy's hand trap inside.

Luffy: "OW! OUCH!" he yells in pain from the molten metal.

Nami: "He melted it using the electric heat!

(Y/N): "That must've hurt... a lot."

Luffy: "DAMMIT, IT BURNS!! AHH!! *struggles to pull free* IT DOESN'T COME OFF! DAMMIT!"

Eneru: "Your turn!" he made more molten gold and created a dome over (Y/N).

(Y/N): "This is solid, I can't phase through this..." he tries to break out.

Nami: "(Y/N)!! LUFFY!!"

Eneru: "Rubber person and butler from the Blue Sea... I don't have to fight you, you know."

(Y/N): "I need to break free from this. Devil Drill!!" he tries but didn't leave a scratch. The wall was dense with solids gold.

Luffy: "Take this off! YOU BASTARD!!"

Eneru: "After all, I couldn't stand taking another hit while fighting you again. So... why don't we part here? In honor of the good fight you put up, I'll give you... *pushes gold* THIS GOLD!!"