Chapter 99 - Straw Hats vs CP9

(Y/N) stands in front of Iceberg was he was pouring tea. He sees Robin with his neutral face, but he looks back at the Cipher Pol 9.

(Y/N): "I've been waiting for another fight. I just hope this would more of a challenge."

Blueno: "Your opponent will be me." he steps forward.

(Y/N): "Hold up. What's with the horns?"

This made him flinch in anger what he was talking about.

Blueno: "This is my hairstyle!"

(Y/N): "Oh, dumbest one I've seen.' he spins his top hat around.

On the other side of the room was Luffy and Paulie having their ears listening to what was happening. Paulie wasn't so sure if one person can handle all of them. Luffy was ready to break the wall and fight.

(Y/N): "I've heard... As I was saying, it's a shame that those aren't horns... because, you could've use them to attack like this."

Blueno: "Huh?" he sees him point to his head as black horns grew.

(Y/N): "Hell Horns!" he rushes and made Blueno crash into a wall.

Lucci: "Okay, I'll make this quick."

(Y/N): "The show hasn't started yet." he counts down to three before he click his fingers.

The wall immediately gets broken down by two people. Zoro and Luffy.

Luffy: "WHERE'S ROBIN?!"

Robin: "Luffy!"

Zoro: "Luffy!"

Lucci: "How bothersome..."

Zoro: "Oi, Luffy! Where the hell have you been?!"

Chopper: "Robin! I'm glad that I could see you again!"

Nami: "Hold on sec... What's going on here?"

Paulie was there, and he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Lucci: "Well, well, well..."

Paulie: "Iceberg-san... What the hell... IS GOING ON?!"

(Y/N): "Traitors... They're were the culprits the whole time. They tried to kill him... just for some stupid blueprint."

Paulie: "OI! KALIFA...! BLUENO...! KAKU...! LUCCI...! STOP JOKING, YOU BASTARDS!"

Luffy: "Oh, yeah! They're some of the shipwrights who were with you! Right?!" he remembers.

Zoro: "Come to think of it, I know that square long-nosed guy." he looks at Kaku.

Nami: "Could this mean... that the assassination was an inside job?!"

Chopper: "What? What do you mean?!" he asked the navigator.

Lucci: "Paulie, to tell you the truth, we're the Government intelligence agents. Well, you'd forgive us if we apologized, right? We were fellow shipwrights who worked together building ships every day. If you can't believe me because this is too sudden, shall I step on Iceberg's face or something?"

Paulie: "Stop messing around! That's enough... After all, the bull-masked man's voice I heard earlier is the same voice as yours! Dammit, you bastard! You can talk just fine! HOW DARE YOU MOCK IS?!"

Iceberg: "Don't, Paulie!" he weakly yelled.

Paulie: "Pipe, Hitch Knives!" he throws out a rope with blades but Lucci vanished.