Chapter 125 - Enter Thriller Bark

Everyone was outside looking at the place they have entered. But there was one thing that made Nami confused, (Y/N) was just having tea.

Nami: "Wait a sec! This isn't showing up on the Log Pose."

Brook: "That's hardly surprising. This island came clear from the West Blue."

Nami: "The West Blue?!"

Brook: "Yeah..." he walks away.

(Y/N): "Where are you going?" he asked.

The skeleton went inside and picked up his cane and walks out on the other side.

Brook: "Goodness, this is truly my lucky day! Not only have I run into people, but my heartfelt dream has also come true!"

The crew ran to the other where Brook is. The skeleton laughs as he jumps at a far distance to the end of the ship.

Sanji: "He's so agile!"

Brook: "Indeed! I became light on my feet after I died and turned to bones! Please break through the gate towering over you and escape with all due haste! No matter what, do not drop anchor by the shore! It made me so very happy to meet you today! I will never forget that scrumptious meal! Well, take care! May we have the fortune to meet on other waters!" he jumps off again.

Luffy: "Oi! Wait, Brook!"

Sanji: "Isn't he a power holder?"

Usopp: "Why on earth did he jump into the waters?!" he wondered.

They looked at the left of the ship and see the skeleton running on water leaving giant splashes behind.

Usopp: "He's running on water!"

Luffy: "WOW! AWESOME!"

(Y/N): "That's very useful if you're a power holder..."

Nami: "A-At any rate, Luffy, let's take his advice. I have no idea what's going on, but this island is clearly nothing but trouble!"

Luffy: "*smiles* Huh? Did you say something?"

This made the sniper, reindeer, and navigator have their eyes stretched out at him.

Nami, Usopp & Chopper: "HE'S DYING TO GO!" they sweatdropped.

Usopp: "What's the deal with this Ghost Island?"

Chopper: "Oi, where'd that ghost go? Is it still on board?"

Zoro: "No, it flew back toward the island. That's probably where it resides."

Robin: "Hey, about that large tremor we felt a minute ago... *points at gate* If that mouth-like caused it when it shut, I think that it essentially devoured us."

Luffy: "So it ate us?" he guessed.

(Y/N): "This fog makes it difficult to see, but the fence extending from the gate appears to surround the whole island. To make things simpler for you, our ship is currently trapped inside a fence that surrounds the island."

Usopp: "I get it! So that's why the skeleton told us to escape ASAP!" he understands.

Nami: "Does that mean someone is making this island "wander" the seas? What's the point?"

Franky: "If the island is moving, we're still in the middle of the ocean. We can't drop the anchor here..."

Usopp: "WHOA, THERE! WHY DO I GET THE FEELING YOU WANNA STAY HERE?! WE'VE GOTTA LEAVE NOW! WE'RE GONNA GET CURSED!"