Chapter 138 - Oars Meets His End

Luffy in his nightmare form was able to knock out the behemoth zombie Oars, and the Warlord that leads Thriller Bark Gecko Moria. The pirates celebrated at the defeat of the enemy, Oars and Moria were lifeless, bruised and covered in blood.

Pirate 1: "You're incredible, Straw Hat!"

Pirate 2: "He took out Oars!"

The unknown pirates cheered at Luffy's victory, but he wasn't waking up yet.

Usopp: "Oi, Luffy! Hang in there!"

Nami: "Luffy!"

Usopp: "Luffy!"

Zoro: "I'm surprised that he was able to beat Oars quickly. If only I could have done it."

Sanji: "He reckless as ever..." he lights his cigarette.

(Y/N): "He only won because of those shadows. But at the end, without those powers... he would've been at the same state like now."

Pirate 1: "It's not my place to ask after pushing him, but will he be okay?" he asked being concerned.

Lola: "I bet his body is absolutely exhausted. He single-handedly wielded the power of a hundred men."

Pirate 2: "Anyway, we need to recover all of the shadows as quickly as possible!"

Pirate 3: "Right! Let's hurry!" he agreed.

Pirate 4: "The eastern sky is starting to get dangerously bright! Dawn is on the horizon."

Robin: "How do we get the shadows back from Moria?"

(Y/N): "We've got three of our crewmates' shadows taken. Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy." he looks at the three seeing no black figures of themselves underneath them.

Lola: "I'm sure this has been a trying ordeal for you. Really, I'd like Straw Hat to recover them for us."

Pirate: "Forget it! I bet he can't move a muscle."

Lola: "Moria reigns over the shadows in all of zombies. Unless he personally says, "Return to your original master," our shadows won't come back."

The pirates were panicking and didn't have time to think how they'll do that and would try and force Moria to say those specific words in order to get their shadows back. But their conversation ended when they heard something fell, they turned and see a giant cloud of dust and rubble falling down. The gasp and looked up  to see Oars back up.

Pirate 1: "O-OARS IS BACK ON HIS FEET!"

Pirate 2: "HE SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO MOVE AFTER TAKING A BEATING LIKE THAT!"

(Y/N): "Knew something like this would happen..." he looks at Oars with a neutral face.

Zoro & Sanji: "YOU DIDN'T TELL US?!" they yelled before they fell in pain from the injuries.

Pirate 3: "This is horrible! We're screwed. The Straw Hat can't fight anymore!" he held his head.

Pirate 4: "And we used up our trump card, the shadows! We don't have enough strength left to level this monster!"

The behemoth zombie growls as he move his eye and looks down at the pirates.

Oars: "That didn't hurt at all."

Lola: "DAMN IT!" she cried out.

Pirate 1: "You really can't defeat a zombie in a contest of strength."