Chapter 123 - Ghost Ship, Kind Skeleton

The Straw Hats' bounty has been scattered all over the seas. They have a big bounty on their head. But somewhere that is not with Straw Hats.

Worker: "The rebel group took Centaurea in the South Blue."

Leader: "Another country has fallen..."

Worker: "We did it! Now the Blue's-."

Leader: "This is no cause for rejoicing. This is war."

Worker: "Y-Yes, sir, I'm sorry."

The leader was going to walk away, until his eyes capture the wanted posters that were Luffy's and (Y/N)'s.

Leader: "What's this?" he asked.

Worker: "Oh, it's Straw Hat Luffy and Top Hat (Y/N). That gentleman was with Straw Hat and defeated Crocodile in Alabasta. After the incident in Enies Lobby, Luffy got a huge bounty along with his pirate group. The government can no longer hide their existence. The total bounty for the entire group is 952 million and 50 Berries. I heard that their captain is the grandson of Garp and (Y/N) is... Where are you going?"

Leader: "I'm going to get some air."

He went outside and was on the balcony.

Leader: "Live as you please, Luffy. In the flow of times, as a result of various circumstances and strong spirits...

Dragon: "People come to question the world they live in! The day we meet will come at some point

Dragon: "People come to question the world they live in! The day we meet will come at some point. Xavier, I know that (Y/N) would live up to the legend you were once before."

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) prank calls the Navy-

The Straw Hats are sailing through on their new ship, the Thousand Sunny. They were heading to their next destination, Fishmen Island, in order for them to get there, they have to pass through the sea that is more dangerous then ever. With Franky by their side, it seems that they can pass through the sea with ease.

(Y/N): "Flowers are doing fine, don't you agree, Robin?"

Robin: "Yes." she smiles watering the flowers.

The three children of the crew were having fun on the swings while the others were relaxing inside. (Y/N) brought some dessert down and looks in the aquarium to see Usopp.

Nami: "Usopp?!"

(Y/N): "I can tell this isn't gonna go well..."

The sniper was scooping the octopi out of the water, until they remaining in the water started latching on to him making it difficult for him to get them off.