Chapter 108 - War Against The World

All the Straw Hats have come together and stand in front of the building with the CP9 members looking down at them.

Kalifa: "They've come all this way after crossing Aqua Laguna. When you think about it, it's incredible."

Jabara: "Seems like they've at least got good luck."

Lucci: "This time, we have permission to kill them."

Kaku: "It's easy when we don't have to worry about going easy on them."

Zoro was explaining what was happening to (Y/N) and Luffy.

Luffy: "Drawbridge?"

Zoro: "Yeah. The Franky Family is currently fighting to bring it down. Once it comes down, we can go over the other side at once."

Sanji: "Geez... When it's right in front of us..."

(Y/N): "At least we're in progress of saving Robin."

The archeologist looks down at her friends and close her eyes not believe that it's actually happening. Franky didn't approve of Robin refusing to be rescue by the Straw Hats.

Spandam: "Hey, CP9! Listen! *points at Straw Hats* I give you permission to kill them, but take them on here at the Tower of Law! The most important things of all are my life and promotion. If I let them do as they want, who'll protect me when something happens?!"

(Y/N): "*yawn* I need more sleep."

Spandam: "HAHAHAHA! You stupid pirates! Get it in your heads that putting on a brave front doesn't change anything! You're up against the power of the assassin group CP9 and the weight of the Gates of Justice that can't be opened by human strength. And above all things, right now... *pulls out golden snail* I have the authority to exercise Buster Call by using this golden transponder snail!"

Both (Y/N) and Robin eyes open wide at the sight of the snail.

(Y/N): "The Buster Call! So you're the one who wiped my life away?!"

Spandam: "Hm? Oh, now I remember. You're the one who escaped the Buster Call incident. I didn't think you would end up here, but exactly 20 years ago, this was the same snail that eliminated Nico Robin's hometown. I remembered that the following year, the name "Ohara" had been wiped off the map."

Chopper: "Robin and (Y/N)'s hometown?"

Sanji: "That damn masked jerk!"

(Y/N) clench his fist and his teeth started grinding each other.

Robin: "DON'T! NOT THAT!"

Spandam: "I like that reaction. It gives me a chill. *turns to (Y/N)* What's the matter? You're gonna cry? Does it mean you want me to press this button to activate Buster Call?"

Robin: "Do you really understand what'll happen when you press it?"

Spandam: "I do. It'll eliminate the possibility of the pirates escaping from this island! Just with this single button. It's that simple."

Robin: "IT WON'T BE THAT SIMPLE!"

Spandam: "Are you remembering something? Hehehe! If you like, shall I try pressing it? Right here, right now?" he laughs.

(Y/N): "OI! Chief!" he yells out.

Spandam: "What?! Are you gonna cry? Cry for me!" he laughs.

The ink man, he didn't know what face to use to show his anger. But he couldn't decide which one, but eventually, his face turns all black. He lifts his face and screeched.