Chapter 36 - Arrived at Yuba

After days of walking in the desert, the Straw Hats are near Yuba. Ace has left but gave Luffy a scrap of paper, the rubber man didn't know why, it doesn't have a note or anything. Nami had an idea to sew it with his hat, Vivi spotted big rocks meaning that Yuba is around the corner.

(Y/N): "So what are we waiting for? Let's go."

Straw Hats: "Okay!" they agreed with the ink man.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) struggling to sing-

Somewhere in the desert was a cafe. A place that held the Baroque Works assassins, there were all there, most of them there, Miss Doublefinger Miss Merry Christmas, Mr. 4, Mr. 2 who was Bon-Clay, and Mr. 1.

They were now being carried by a giant turtle

They were now being carried by a giant turtle. They were heading to Crocodile. But we returned to the Straw Hats when Vivi sees a light. All that Luffy can see is sand, things started getting clearer and the ink man see buildings in the distance.

Vivi: "What could that sound be? The city doesn't look right!"

They headed towards the town and see that there's a sandstorm. The city of Yuba is under attack by a raging sandstorm, after some time it vanished, sand covered but buildings and dried up trees.

Vivi: "Oh my god..."

(Y/N): "It's almost it had the same treatment from the Erumalu city."

Luffy: "Wheres the water?!" he looked around seeing that there isn't any.

Sanji: "Vivi-chan, didn't you say it was an oasis city?" he asked the princess.

Vivi: "The sand has raised from the ground! The oasis has been swallowed up!"

The sound of digging caught here attention. They saw a man digging into the ground.

Old Man: "Are you travelers? You must be exhausted from your trek through the desert

Old Man: "Are you travelers? You must be exhausted from your trek through the desert... Sorry. This town is a bit dried up. But you're free to rest here if you want." he offered.

Vivi: "We came here because we heard the rebel army was in this city..."

Old Man: "What business do you have with the rebel army?! *throws stuff* CURSE YOU! DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE JOINING THE REBELLION?! *calms down* If you're looking for them, they left the town long ago."

Luffy: "THEY, WHAT?!" he yelled in disbelief.

(Y/N): "Then that means that the sandstorm we just saw wasn't the first one,  since it dried up the place, there hasn't been any water in three years."

Old Man: "Thats right. The sandstorm began frequent this town since. Little by little, the oasis of the past was swallowed up, leaving what you see now. With the supplies gone, not even the rebel's protracted struggle would have worked out. So the rebel army moved its base to Katorea."

Vivi: "KATOREA?!"

(Y/N): "Then that's our location, wheres it at Vivi?"

Vivi: "It's another oasis that's next to Nanohana."

Chopper: "Katorea was the place where I got carried to and met Lashes!" he says and Lashes said "When you saved me..." the reindeer translated.

The camel kept talking and the reindeer kept translating. Lashes talked about him carrying rebel army supplies to Katorea and once gets another beating by the three boys. The camel tried to play it cool again but gets beaten a second time making the ink man pinched the roof of his nose.

Sanji: "Why did we come all this way, then?!

The old man got up and walked to the crew when he heard the name Vivi.

Old Man: "Vivi? Did you say Vivi?"

Luffy: "WAIT, OLD GUY! VIVI ISN'T THE PRINCESS!" he yelled before getting bonked on the head by Zoro.

(Y/N): "You couldn't make it more obvious than that." he sighed drinking more tea.

Old Man: "Vivi-chan is that you? You're alive! Thank goodness! It's me! Don't you recognize me? I suppose I can't blame you. I did lose some weight..." he was going to cry when Vivi notice who he was.

Vivi: "*gasp* Toto-ojisan?"

Toto: "Thats right!" he cried and Vivi's memories flashed to him being more of a cubby form.

Vivi: "It can't be..."

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) waking in the morning-

It was decided. They're going to head to Katorea and stop the rebellion for once and stop Crocodile's plan.

(Y/N): "Can we sleep before we head out?"

-To be continued-