Chapter 107 - Devil's Development

(Y/N): "Form: Reaper!"

Blueno: "Form? Your skills will evolve? Try to intimidate me being a reaper or something? What kind of bluff is that?"

(Y/N): "I'm glad that I met you guys. Without your help, I wouldn't be able to learn this. Now I won't lose my friend."

Blueno: "What're you saying? I don't get it. Isn't it because you met us that you're about to lose your friend? You're starting to say some weird stuff now. Have you become confused or something?"

(Y/N): "Hehehe... Make the first move..."

Blueno: "Are you giving me a chance to make it fair? This will be your mistake for doing so."

The reaper did nothing but stood in place and rotate it's head before getting back to its position.

Blueno: "Hmph! Very well then. Shave!"

(Y/N): "Grave Stone!" he appeared where he was and grabbed his head and slammed it into the ground.

Blueno took his face out the ground to see the figure gone. He only gets clawed to the right side and slide against the floor. (Y/N) disappears in a black blur and appears in front of Blueno.

(Y/N): "Reaper Rush!" he pushes him with his horns.

Blueno did get crashed into another wall when (Y/N) appears above him.

(Y/N): "Hellish Hook!" he use his scythe to pull him into the air before making slam down again.

He disappears again when Blueno gets up.

Blueno: "He's fast! Where is he?!" he looks left and right to see where he was.

(Y/N): "Art Arena!" he appears but reappear in different spots before stabbing his arm.

Blueno: "GUAH!" he grunts at the pain.

(Y/N): "Freaking Frenzy!" he throw multiple jabs before landing a final breaking the floor.

Blueno: "Can't be...!"

He gets attack from behind. Then disappears again.

Blueno: "No, there's no mistake about it. That man has good commands Shave, one of the Six Powers!"

(Y/N): "Surprise!"

Blueno: "Air Door!" he escape dodging (Y/N)'s attack.

(Y/N): "Hmm... Have to look out."

Blueno was in his door dimension, taking a breath from the fight he had. Blood was on his face and he was sweating from the intensity of the attacks he took.

Blueno: "This is impossible! To think that mere pirate has a good command of Shave...?! No... Beside the fact that he used Shave, he strengthened his body enough to be able to use Shave easily. How was he able to carry a weapon like that with the speed? Did he always had this power? What a bad joke. But there's no way someone could be faster than a Six Powers master! A Six Powers master can't lose! If I can turn his body into a door and contain his movement, it'll be easy. I'll go all-in and end this battle in an instant!"