Chapter 104 - Final Destination, Enies Lobby

(Y/N) fell asleep, waiting for a sign if they were getting close. He was chilling for a moment, until he woke from a noise that made him jump to the roof again.

Luffy: "TURN BAAAAACK!"

Lulu: "Oi, he said turn we're turning back."

Tilestone: "Oh, yeah? That's a relief, more tea (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Here. Bloody Luffy, always interrupting my sleep." he mumbled out in frustration.

Lulu: "Well then, we should get ready to turn back, huh?"

Tilestone: "Yeah."

Just before they stand up, Lulu and Tilestone at each other before the people in the car started screaming in confusion.

Nami: "Why?! When we came this far?!"

Chopper: "WHAT ABOUT ROBIN! *turns to Zoro* WHAT ABOUT USOPP?! HEY! WHAT'RE WE GONNA DO ABOUT THEM?!"

Zoro: "*wakes up* Huh? Dinner time?"

Paulie: "What's that guy thinking?!"

Lulu & Tilestone: "STRAW HAT! WHY ARE WE TURNING BACK?!" they both shout to the roof.

Zambai: "Straw Hat!"

Kiwi & Mozu: "That's right! Tell us why!"

Luffy: "YOU'VE GOT IT WROOONG!"

After hearing his second scream, they got confused again.

Luffy: "I was telling that frog that jumped on the railway to jump back!"

Yokozuna: "KERO! KERO! KERO!"

Chimney: "It's Yokozuna!"

Kokoro: "Yokozuna?"

(Y/N): "That sumo frog?" he totally forgotten about it.

Luffy: "WATCH OUT! STEP ASIDE, FROG!"

The frog didn't listen and stayed where it was and wanting to stop the train.

Luffy: "WE'RE GONNA COLLIDE!"

Luffy: "F-F-FROG!"

Then they started complaining. The train got derailed because of the frog's slap. If that didn't happen, they would have reached with Sanji and the other. Yokozuna let out a loud ribbit at Luffy's face making step back from the pressure.

Luffy: "You little...! I'm gonna eat you, jerk!"

They started fighting causing loud bangs shaking the train.

(Y/N): "Luffy is fighting again..."

Zambai looked outside to see something missing. The King bulls they had were missing, they turned to see if Zoro and even (Y/N) had an idea to deal with this situation. But they turned to see them both sleeping at a time like this.

Everyone: "M-Miracle..."

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) challenging Yokozuna-

After what they just been through. Yokozuna has joined the quest to go into the Enies Lobby and fight the World Government for what they had done to him to the past. Then Luffy yelled out that Sanji was spotted, but, he see another person he doesn't know of.

 Then Luffy yelled out that Sanji was spotted, but, he see another person he doesn't know of