Chapter 133 - Oars vs Straw Hats

A sight to see, the zombie known as Cindry was crying. The rest were unsure what has caused her to stop and cry, Hogback was the most worried.

Hogback: "Oi, what's gotten into you, Cindry-chan? Come on, Cindry-chan! CINDRY-CHAN! EARTH TO CINDRY-CHAN! OI, WHAT'S THE MATTER?!"

Cindry: "I... cannot move... I cannot stop crying." she answered.

Hogback: "You can't move? What the heck are you talking about? And dry those crocodile tears! Do you realize who gave you a body that can move as long as you have a soul?! You exist to serve your master! That is how zombies find meaning in their existence!"

Robin: "It looks like the owner of her body is trying to resist him."

Chopper: "She died ten years ago. Could the body still have a will even if the soul has left?"

(Y/N): "I doubt we would find an answer to that question, no matter how many libraries we look through."

The zombie started walking forward and then stop crying.

Cindry: "I will kill those three."

Hogback: "Atta girl! You've finally returned to your senses, Cindry-chan! Be sure to buy lots of time! Enough for me to get away."

(Y/N): "That a shame. I thought we could have settle this like gentlemen. Creepy Coil!"

He sends ink at the zombie making her stuck in place by having her body coiled up.

Hogback: "Tsk!" he started to make a break for it.

Chopper: "WAIT!" he runs after him.

Hogback: "LIKE I'M GONNA WAIT!"

Then the room started shaking violently.

Hogback: "Wh-Why is the room shaking?!"

Chopper leaps and catches the false doctor.

Hogback: "Damn it! You're a pirate reindeer just pretending to be human! How dare you side with a bunch of corpses?! You aren't even human, you stinking monster!" he yells out.

Chopper: "A monster, a cyborg, a pervert, a guy with a long nose, a moss head, and a devil follow my captain! Unlike you guys, he doesn't have to boss around corpses that can't speak for themselves!"

Hogback: "LET GO, FREAK!"

Chopper: "ROBIN!"

Robin: "All right! I'm on it. Pierna Fleurs!" she bloomed feet beneath the reindeer's feet to make him taller.

Hogback: "Huh? What's going on? What? What? WHAT?!"

Feet kept blooming making Chopper get higher to the ceiling.

Hogback: "W-W-WAIT, DR. CHOPPER! IF I FALL FROM THIS HEIGHT AND HIT MY HEAD, MY GENIUS NOGGIN THAT IS A GIFT TO THE WORLD WILL CRACK OPEN! ARE YOU OKAY WITH THAT?" he yells as he was struggling to get out.

Chopper: "I DON' CARE! The zombies are less rotten than the stuff between your ears!"

Hogback: "Why don't you calm down a bit, Dr. Chopper?"

Chopper: "Eat this! Robi-Cho Suplex!"

Before Chipper could fully fall back and crush Hogback's skull, the room around them started shaking and cracks were forming. Then pops out the head of Luffy's zombie, Oars.

Robin: "What?!"

Chopper: "L-Luffy's zombie...!"

Hogback: "OARS!"