Chapter 73 - Dark Duo Vs Yama

In an attempt to obtain gold, the crew split into Nami's escape team and Luffy search team. They agreed again on the eastern shore, then departed. Luffy's team ventured through the unsettling forest as they headed for the ruins in the south, but they were attacked by a giant snake and wound up separated. Let's see what (Y/N) and Robin doing.

(Y/N): "We've been walking, and walking..."

Robin: "Can't keep up?" she jokes how the gentleman is falling behind.

(Y/N): "I can keep up, and I don't need your help."

They were walking through some broken down buildings. They stopped when they felt vibration and heard explosions.

Robin: "The forest has become quite lively... This is a house away from the city."

(Y/N): "Seems like the forest has taken over it. Do you think that the ruins of the city are intact..." he stops when he heard a goat bleeping.

" he stops when he heard a goat bleeping

(Y/N): "Look, it's a skygoat."

Goatman: "A women and a butler! This route leads to God's Shrine! Going any further would be insolent! MEEHEHEHE!"

Robin: "Get down from there! You don't seem to realize the historical value that ruins have!" she got a bit angry.

Goatman: "How impudent!"

(Y/N): "Do you have any business with us? If it is, make it snappy."

Goatman: "Simple! By God's orders, I'm to chop the Shandians and you Blue Sea people into pieces with this Axe Dial!"

Petals appeared in front of Robin as she smirks. (Y/N) slowly created whips as his face gets more bored.

Robin: "Seis Fleurs!" she made hands bloom around the goatman and held him in place.

(Y/N): "Ink Impact!" he launches and sends the goatman flying to tree without destroying any of the buildings.

Robin: "*picks up stone brick* Just awful."

They kept walking through the forest. (Y/N) went ahead and found something that would make Robin interested in.

(Y/N): "Found something."

Robin: "Nice find. A memorial for every city itself... Descendants built this after the city fell... Shandora... That was this ancient city's name... *touches runic statue* 402 S.E. The city flourished over 1, 100 years ago, and it was 800 years ago when it fell. That matches the "Blank Century" that's missing throughout the world. This island might know about the unspoken history" that's gone from the world below. This is a complete map of Shandora..."