Chapter 62 - Skypiea Beach

They were still going up. That's when the lobster let's go when the end was near. The ship landed, and in front of them was a sky island.

Luffy: "An island! IT'S A SKY ISLAND!" he yells out as Usopp and Chopper got ready for adventure

Everyone couldn't believe their eyes.

(Y/N): "Look at that sign... it said Skypiea."

Nami: "Thats the same as the one written on the map that Luffy found. That galleon that fell on us really did come here... They saw this scenery two hundred long years ago!"

They shortly arrived at the shore.

Luffy: "What is this place?! You can really smell adventure in the air!" he jumps off as Usopp follows.

Usopp: "Is this island made of fluffy clouds?"

Luffy: "It's fluffy, isn't it?"

Usopp: "It's fluffy!"

Then they started going ashore. Chopper was coming as well, they were all playing along and waited for the others to join. (Y/N) dropped the anchor.

Zoro: "Still, this scenery is amazing."

(Y/N): "Yeah, it's like a dream." he draws the island to remember the moment.

Sanji: "Sure is. And, look at how they're getting all carried away... They're hopeless..." he jumps down and took a dive in the water having fun.

(Y/N) & Zoro: "So are you."

Nami went out the door with the South Bird pecking her head as she continues to apologize. Then it flew off and never returned.

Nami: "We brought the South Bird with us, didn't we?" she looked up at the blade duos.

(Y/N): "There's seem to be people living here, so that toucan can live without us. If he tries hard, he can go down to the ground. He's a bird, after all."

Nami: "Oh, hey, what about the anchor?" she mentions.

Zoro: "(Y/N) took care of it. It hit the bottom. Looks like those fluffy clouds are the base of this island."

Robin: "That means that the island is floating on the sea. I wonder if an island can actually stay in the same place without being washed away."

Nami: "Well, all we can do is take things as they appear. Actually, this is all hard to believe. But in any case, it's a fact that this sky island's here." she jumps in.

-Timeskip brought to you by Chibi (Y/N) and Zoro competing in a blade fight-

Everyone was playing around in the cloud beach. Chopper had his face in the cloud making him relaxed.